Chapter 13

I marched around the hospital, trying to find Anti. Shortly I found Edward inspecting his jaw in the reflection of a window.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"Anti."

"Ah, where is he?"

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Edward muttered.

As if on cue the lights flickered through the hall as a scream was let out, not Anti's but someone else.

"I'll take my chances."

"Alright then, he's in there with Henrick. What ever you do DON'T look under the blanket."

I nodded and entered the room. The scene was horrific as Anti violently glitched, sweat dripping from his forehead as Mark scrambled on the floor hoping Anti would let go of his crushed hand.

"Let go!" Mark screamed.

"So it was you that screamed like that." I chuckled.

"You try this!"

"I thought you were a masochist." Sean joked.

"FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME IM NOT A- OWWWW FUCKING LET ME GO!" Mark yelled, tears running down his cheeks.

"Th-There." Anti scoffed, shaking just as much as Mark when he let go of his hand. I gave my hand to Anti who tried to squeeze as gently as possible.

"Dark." Anti panted.

"Yes, darling?"

"F-Fuck you."

"I love you too."

*Jackie-Boy Man's POV*

I sat in the waiting room with everyone else. Chase was braiding Marvin's hair, Wilford was tapping his fingers against the arm rest and I was scrolling through my phone as the lights flickered around the room.

"You think it's going well?" Chase asked.

"Nope." Mark answered, walking into the room while holding his hand.

"What's going on in there?" I asked.

"Pain."

"Oh hush now, birth is a beautiful thing." Wilford spoke as Mark took a seat next to him.

"You should of seen my kids' birth tapes, Trust me when I tell you it's not pretty."

Chase shivered at the memory, before continuing to braid Marvin's hair.

"Where's Google?" Mark questioned.

"He refused to leave Bing."

"Awe, he's a softy." Chase cooed.

"Not physically, fucking thing could break your teeth with a flick of those metal sausages they call fingers." Mark muttered.

My mind wondered from the conversation to my own thoughts. I know in the past I would hope this made Anti suffer but at the moment I was worried more than ever.

"You doin' okay?" Marvin asked from the floor as Chase finished his braid.

"I'm fine. Just a bit worried that's all."

"It'll be okay, bro. He's got the best doctor in the world."

"I know." I sighed.