Chapter 5

*Dark's POV*

"Hello, Die."

Die chuckled in his cell, sitting right in the center or the room. "Missed me, Anti?"

"Not one bit." My husband spat.

"Hmm I guess it needs more time to sink in. Cutie my darling, give us a minute if you please."

"Yes of course." She said softly before leaving.

"Alright then, what brings you here."

"We need another spell book." I spoke.

Die suppressed a laugh, "Dark? Is that you?"

"Yes. Now please we need it." Anti begged.

"I don't have another one, you had the only two but like the idiot you are you probably destroyed them both."

"Im not an idiot." He growled, tears threatening to fall once again.

"Hormones?"

"No shut the fuck up!" He yelled, putting me down and walking to a corner to hide himself.

"You always were sensitive, Anti. Always crying over the smallest things."

"No I'm not." He sniffled.

"Do you really think I fucked you up because I thought you were the love of my life? The only reason I used you was because you were always so weak. So dependent on a man, so manipulative and pathetic. I could just look at you and you'd crumble to your knees in fear." He chuckled.

"That's enough." I spoke up.

(Fucker makes me so mad)

(I couldn't agree more)

"Oh Dark, wanting to be the hero now for his little lady. Let me ask, is it Damien or you that's a bigger pussy than that female throwing tantrums in your head?"

"I DON'T THROW TANTRUMS!"

I covered my mouth.

(I'm sorry)

Die laughed, "Ha! Look at you, such a mess before I've even started with you. Better put those voices on a leash Darky, they're starting to bark."

I seemed to be loosing consciousness as my body shifted and snapped around in my aura as if my voices were about to escape my body.

"Now you listen here! You will not talk that way about- "

"You must be Damien. Tell me, how does it feel to have everything taken away from you so quickly, failing everyone you loved."

"I WILL END- "

"How about you, Celine is it? Being such a whore and ruining everything you touch.

"I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!"

My hands turned black with daggers forming as my nails, my eyes glowed and flashed in reds and blues. Tentacles started to spurt out my back that were sharp as raisers and my scream was loud, mixing with different voices.

"You hate me so much." Die laughed harder. "I bet you want rip me apart right now, so what's stopping you?Afraid it'll mess up your hair, little pompous boy?"

"ILL SHOW YOU!"

"END HIM DAMIEN!"

The tentacles twisted around bars, slowly spreading them apart.

"Come on Dark, show everyone what you truly are, A FUCKING COWARD WHOS AFRAID OF HIS OWN SHADOW!"

"Dark." I heard a faint voice squeak from outside the void in my head.

My vision started to clear as I turned my head to see Anti, tears pouring out his eyes. My aura stopped immediately and my tentacles retracted as well as my nails.

"Anti?" I asked, waddling up to him.

"It hurts."

"Anti are you alright?"

"N-no get away!" Anti warned, hyperventilating.

Cutie came rushing in and made her way to Anti. "Let me help you." She said sweetly, helping him up and taking him out the room. I sighed in frustration towards myself.

"What was that about?"

I twisted violently towards Die in anger. "This is your fault."

"I was messing about, it's not my fault you're sensitive."

I scoffed and was about to walk out when...

"There is a way to turn you back."

"How?" I asked, refusing to look at him.

"I know a guy, you can ask Cutie for his card. He goes by Dream, he's an expert with enchanted things. He almost reminds me of Cryotic, I miss that guy a lot. But he'll help you get your spell."

"How do I know you're not bluffing."

"I Might be cruel but I'm not a fibber."

"Why are you helping me?" I asked.

"Because this might come as a shock but I truly did care for Anti. Greed consumed me I guess. But he needs you so I why not keep him happy. I'm sure you're failing miserably at that though."

I rolled my eyes and walked out.

*Dies POV*
I waited for the pipsqueak to leave before I stood up, squeezing through the bars that he so graciously opened. I walked out the room and snuck towards an office desk, picking up a land line and calling a very specific number.

"Hello...Yes I'd like to hire your finest please...Two is fine...Yes it was scheduled a while ago but I'm ready...Actually add one more, the best of them all...Hmm? Tell him Die is calling, he owes me a favor...Wonderful! I'll send you details."

I hung up and turned to see my darling new wife standing at the door.
"Did you make the call?"

"Just did, my sweet." I chuckled devilishly. "How's our targets?"

"They just left. And I have your bags packed and ready?"

"Excellent, Let me just send the details and we can get the hell outta this dump."

She smiled and came over to give me a hug and a kiss.

"Do we have to do this to them?" She asked, pouting.

"Only to him, my darling. Only to him."