Chapter 7

*DARK'S POV*

I hurriedly unbuckled my seat and fell to the car floor, just as another bullet went through the window.

"What is happening?!" I yelled.

"They're trying to shoot us, what the fuck do you think?!" Anti yelled.

"Who?!" I screamed, but he ignored me to concentrate on the road.

I looked to where the bullet was shot, "Why would they do this to you?" I whimpered while pouting about my car. I noticed a small bit liquid pouring from the tiny piece of steal.

"Oh no."

"What?" Anti asked, panicking.

"They're filled with holy water...DRIVE!"

Anti sped up, crying and mumbling in tongues for someone protect him. I looked out the window and saw A truck with a potato Ad. The car was meant for speed, but somehow the truck was on our tail

"What do you see?" He asked.

I struggled in this little form, pulling myself up to look closer. My eyes went wide as I recognized who was driving it.

"Babe, remember that boat trip we went on?"

"Yeah, the crummy one we crashed. Why?"

"I think we're about to have a honeymoon reunion."

The truck suddenly gained enough speed to catch up to us, driving on our left. I peeped through the window and watched as they rolled down theirs.

"Hi! Omg it's so good to see you again! Remember me, it's Missy and this is my husband Charlie!" The barbie screamed as she hung out of the window.

"Why are you shooting at us?!" Anti screamed, still driving.

"Well hitmen isn't just our last name, ya know." She laughed in a bubbly tone.

"It's our job too." The husband shouted.

"That's how me met, isn't that right, cookie!" Missy yelled over the noise of the engines.

"Right you are, Pumkin!"

"You people were actual hitmen!" I screamed this time.

"I know, isn't that funny! I'd love to chat more but unfortunately we gotta kill you now!"

Charlie swerved into us, trying to knock us off the road. In fear the only thing I could do was press the lock button on the car door and sit back down.

"Dark, what do we do?!" Anti yelled, trying to lose them again.

(Dark, Do you still have the briefcase under our seat?)

(Celine you genius!)

I dug under the seat and opened a briefcase that contained a flare gun. I loaded it up and pointed it towards the two idiots.

I held the trigger tight and shouted, "Stop right now or I-"

I ducked down as they started to shoot again, letting bullets rapidly hit my car. Insurance is going to be a bitch! As they reloaded I got up and shot the flare, flying back a bit as the truck swerved.

"Whooooo hooo!" Anti cheered. "Power couple goals!"

"You know is, pumpkin!" I mocked, kissing Antis cheek.

Anti giggled but hunched over with a groan.

"What's wrong?"