Chapter 11

*Dark's POV*

*Earlier*

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Corpse who had stopped at a familiar building.

He kept silent. I growled like a puppy and bit his hand. He released me quickly and that's when I took off inside the building.

(Great, you bit a strangers hand. Who knows what they could have touched)

(You're such a wet rag)

I rolled my eyes and rushed through the opened doors, slowly coming to a stop as I realized...this is a trap. I stopped in a room but before I could turn back all the exists were shut.

"I-I'm not afraid of you!" I yelled out, my small voice breaking.

"You will be." A venomous voice growled harshly through the intercoms.

I twisted in my spot as I heard a demonic laugh from behind me, but as I turned I was kicked.

"Goal!" The voice yelled out with a chuckle.

"Ugh...you." I groaned, getting up.

"Oh don't be so hateful Darky- I." Die paused as he saw the tracker that had fallen out my pocket.

"Shit." He growled. He waved his hand and suddenly a blue smoke formed around me tying me to a near by pillar. "Wait here for me, will you?" He laughed blowing a dust into my eyes before leaving.

My eyelids grew heavy as tried to call him back, slowly being knocked out.

I suddenly shot up after I heard someone yell. How long was I out for?

"He can't just let the little shit go!" Die screamed, throwing a chair as Cutiepie set up a monitor. Cutiepie? She betrayed Anti?

"Just call and see what they want. No need to yell." She said calmly, rubbing his back.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

She nodded and left.

Die sighed and seemed to call someone. It was Anti!

"Die!" I heard him yell. Was he alright?

"Why are you here, Anti?" Die asked. "I gave you a shot to continue with your life, but yet here you are."

My mind felt dizzy, as I slipped in and out of consciousness. I could barely catch what they said but mustered up a "Go Anti, save yourself!" Before getting my mouth tapped shut.

Once he ended the call with Anti he turned to me. I was finally wide awake and was in no mood to deal with his shit.

"Oh don't look so upset, we were just about to play a game. Simon says sit." He laughed. I was suddenly released from the pillar. Before I could yell I heard a big BOOM not to far away in the building.
I wanted to see what happened but was pushed onto the floor by Dies foot. "I said, SIMON SAYS SIT!"

"I heard." I growled, getting up again.

"Simon says, dance."

He flicked his fingers around, causing the blue smoke to form around me again, this time making my skin crawl.

"Stop!" I screamed as I flailed about. It felt like fire ants biting my skin as I scratched away.

"Stop." He said, letting the smoke fade away.

"T-thank hell." I panted, falling to my knees.

"Tsk tsk, I didn't say 'Simon says'. You lose Darkiplier."