Chapter 1

"I can't find him!"

"Where is he!"

"Please comeback!"

"Please!"

"PLEASE!"

*Antis POV*
I woke up as I heard an intercom and shuffled in my seat, my breathe slightly rushed.

"Afternoon ladies and gents, we have arrived at our destination. Please keep your seatbelts on and prepare for landing."

Oh right we were on a plane. I relaxed a bit and brushed down the white poofy wedding dress I still had on. Dark and I had just left after our wedding to catch a flight to somewhere for a surprise or something. I had no clue about it and at this point I was highly positive that he was going to kill me in the middle of no where.

"Ugh, Just land this fucking thing already." Dark groaned, squirming in his seat.

I bit my lip and suppressed a giggle, hearing the demon next to me sigh dramatically and squirm every now and then was amusing. Especially when he would close his eyes and mutter his "last words".

"Every second more on this contraption is a step closer to disaster." He muttered under his breathe.

"Don't be a baby." I commented, laying back in my seat proudly for being such a brave boy.
Dark was tense this whole flight, I don't remember him being this afraid of heights, but after we landed he calmed down a bit.

With a quick drive to who knows where, I pulled my bag with me and held up my dress as Dark lead me to the surprise..all while blindfolded of course.

"Now just a few steps forward and...there! We're here."

I giggled and took off my blindfold, gazing in- what the absolute fuck!

"Is that a boat?" I asked, stunned.

"It's a cruise ship." My husband replied.

"So a fancy boat?"

"No its- Yes it's a fancy boat."

"I turned to the demon beside me and squinted. "You want to put me on this boat?"

"Yes."

"On the ocean?"

"Correct."

"Far away from land?"

"Right again, darling. So clever."

I glared for a while in total silence... "You're tryna kill me, ain't ya?" I questioned as my accent got thicker.

"Oh come now, it'll be fun. Seeing the views, dancing, um..games, tanning on the deck. All sorts of things."

"Alright listen, Karen..." I started, putting my hands on my hips sassily. "You and I both know we don't tan, I look like a porcelain doll and you resemble 50 shades of gray. Second, the only view is an ocean, a body of water known to be feared by Mark. And third-"

"Will you just get on the damn boat!" He yelled.

My eyes went wide as his aura snapped at me. Just as I was about to comment he pointed towards the ship, glaring me down as I scrunched a bit of my white dress into my hands

"Alright. I'll get on your "fancy boat"."

"Thank you. Now let's get booked in."

After a long line of waiting we finally made it onto the ship. The first thing we did was get to our cabin. I sighed and dropped my bags onto the floor and hightailed it too the bed, jumping onto the soft surface.