Chapter 10

"D͇̭̙̥̠͈͞I̕E͖̮͈̰̬!" I screamed as I walked into the hall glowing in green electricity.

"Hello." A familiar deep voice spoke.

Corpse

"Where is he?" I asked harshly, raging every second.

"I can't tell you."

I screamed and shot a ball of electricity at him, hitting directly in the abdomen. Corpse wiped his mask as if he was wiping away blood from his lip, trying to pick himself off the floor. I towered over his body, stepping on his chest like he did to my neck.

"W̛͙HE̘̳̘͇̝RE̤̰̯̪͉̬̖ ̳͖͢I̘̲̱̙S̷͔͍̠̯̞̗̗ ̸̹̱̹͓͔͓̥Ḩ̱̘͍̳Ḙ̰̞͉͔ͅͅ?!" I asked again.

"Please I'm only the messenger." 

I calmed down a bit but I held my guard, sniffling while I threatened to crush his ribs. "Why are you doing this? Why did you take him from me?!"

"It's my job, I'm sorry."

"Does that make you feel good?! Taking people that others love away from them, forever!"

"No, it's my second nature, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

I took my foot off his chest in shock. Everything about him screamed evil, yet he was soft as box full of kittens. I helped him up and looked at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Please. Where is he?"

Corpse sighed and stepped away, pointing towards stage left.

"He's in there, Die left him in there when he heard you storming in."

I nodded. "I need you to do me a favor."

"I can't."

"Please I need you to do this for me. There's a fire starting and it's about to burn this whole building down. Please go to Dark and give him this." I commanded as I handed him the vile. "Then I want you to find my friend Bing, he ran in here earlier and-"

"He's right here." Corpse stated, looking down as if he was ashamed.

"What?"

He turned me around and it was true, Bing was placed on a seat in the hall. But his metal was singed and slightly molten, his body was completely shut down and basically broken beyond compare.

I let out a sob. "Bing?"

"I'm sorry Anti, but it had to be done." Another voice said behind me. It was Die, it always had to be Die. But he seemed like he'd been through some shit, his hair was messed and his face was ripped with an eye missing from its socket.

I formed back into my raging self. "How could you!"

"He took everything away from me Anti. And now he scarred my face...But taking everything from him is cliche and as our last encounter here has shown it doesn't end well for me...but ending him right here, now that's something." He chuckled.

"He's suffered enough Die, he doesn't deserve this."

"He deserves to suffer for what he did to me!" He yelled pointing to his eyeless face. "It just adds on to the rest of his crimes."

"Im sure you deserved that. Why couldn't you of just left us and moved on?"

"Because no one really moves on do they, Anti? You can't tell me that you've never flinched or feared he'd do something? Snap at you? Hurt you once again? He had me locked away in that nut house for a millennia! NO ONE MOVES ON...and people...don't change."

My lip quivered as he walked up to me, but stayed strong. It was hard to look at him

"Let's have a look down memory lane, shall we?" He asked as his held my head in his hands, letting all my memories fly passed me. Some I couldn't figure out but some I knew all too well, especially the bad ones. Until one memory passed my mind.