Chapter 8

*Wilford's POV*

"Just drive you idiot!" Edward yelled at the default.

"Don't scream at me!" Bing yelled back.

"Take a left turn here." Google Interjected.

"Vat happened? Did they say anything?" Henrik asked.

"Google said there was a crash at the location. The satellites didn't pick up much but I bet'chu it ain't pretty." I explained.

"I hope they're okay." Jack mumbled to Mark.

I was trapped in a car with Bing and Dr. Iplier in the front, Google, Henrik and Chase in the middle and Jack, Mark and myself in the back as well as the hero who was flying with the magic one above us.

"Couldn't we have taken the barrel?" Mark asked.

"It'z not big enough to fitz in Anti and Dark."

"You all didn't have to come with ya know?" Edward groaned.

"We're moral support." Chase argued.

"Dark did state he only needed me as well as one of the doctors. Now go straight ahead Bing."

"You got it, bro."

"Watch out, there are spikes in the road!" Edward yelled.

"I see them, don't yell at me!"

"I see the car!" I stated as I looked out the window. Bing parked near the wreck and immediately climbed out as well as everyone else.

"Out ze vay!" Henrik commanded, holding a box of supplies.

I could hear groaning and cries coming from near the car, it was non other than my ego-inlaw Anti.

The doctors immediately went to work while everyone stood there in panic.

"Move it people, get out the way!"

I turned to see The hero who let down Marvin.

"Anti are you alright?" Marvin asked.

"They took him, they took Dark." He cried.

"Who did?"

"Some guy th-that had this really hot sexy voice but then this weird purple bunny mask and-"

"Wait, bunny mask?" Mark interrupted.

"You mean Corpse. You saw him?" Jack asked, awe struck

"He took my husband so you better wipe that smile of your face before I- Ow!" He screamed.

"Edvard, zere appearz to be movement in ze stomach region. I zink he has a fracture inside somewhere."

"Well set him in the back of the car and inspect."

"No wait! I need favors." Anti yelled.

"Well then speak up boy." I answered.

"Marvin, take this."  He said as he gave the cat man a card. "Go to this place and get the spell for Dark."

"On it. Let's go Marv." The hero picked up Marv and flew as quick as a jet to where ever they had to go.

"Oh they're definitely not straight for each other." Chase scoffed.

"B-Bing the tracker."

"What about it?"

"I gave it to Dark, has it been turned on yet? Can y-you track it?"

"Sure thing, you just hold on to that baby bump."

"The man is not pregnant, we've been here before!" Google reminded the bot, smacking Bings head with a 'ting' sound.

"And I've told you before, I'd think I know. AI remember?"

"I'm guessing that stands for artificial idiot." I mumbled to Mark.

"Now shoosh, I gotta concentrate." Bing shushed.

"Great, the only way to save Dark is in the hands of the stupidest piece of machinery ever invented."

"Stupidest isn't even a word and ya know you guys can be cruel, I might not have a heart but I have feelings!" Bing yelled.

"I'm sorry Bing. Please just find him." Anti begged.

Bing nodded and started locating.

"I think he's secure, let's move him to the car." Edward announced.

Anti hissed as everyone tried to help him into vehicle.

I walked behind, making sure the surroundings were alright. Worry started to make me shake, they took my best friend and I would end anyone who tried to hurt my family.

As I thought for a bit I could hear someone screaming. It came from a truck that we had passed earlier.

I jogged towards the scream, Chase and Google following with me since they heard it too and weren't carrying Anti.

The truck was on its side and the scream came from the broken front mirror.

"Help! Please help me!"

"Ma'am are you okay, what happened?" Chase asked.

"I was with my husband when this car violently attacked us with a flare gun."

Flare gun, I know this word. Damien had told me to hide some under the seats of cars.

"Did you see who was driving?" I asked.

"Yes it was a Man and this baby and- W-What are you doing?" She asked as I pointed my golden pistol towards her head.

"Who are you?"

"M-Missy, Missy Hitman."

"Google?"

"Missy Rose Hitmen. Age: Thirty two, Gender: female, Born: in Canada, North America. Occupation: Partnered Hitman with Charles J Hitmen for 'Hits of Men' organization. Last assignment scheduled this afternoon with anonymous client to kidnap 'Darkiplier' who is wanted dead or alive. Specifics were given to not kill Anti. Client also asked for the 'Imposter' special which includes "The best Killer of all time" aka CorpseHusband: Identity...unknown."

"Oh, uh- fancy machine you got there."

I scoffed and turned to Chase. "Would you like to do the honors?"

"All on you bud." He stated.

With one pull of the trigger the bitch was dead with a bullet straight between the eyes. I knelt down and whispered very harshly.

"I mean it when I say it...no one messes with my family."

Just for safety I shot her again as well as her husband. And marched off happily.

"Come on then boys, let's go get our Ego back!"