((19))

Reyna kept calling Derek and Tye, but neither of the Hale boys were picking up their phones. Finally, as a last resort, she called Scott McCall. "Do you know where Derek and Tye are?" She finally asked and Scott sighed through the phone.

"I'm sorry Rey. They told me to run out of the Hale house... and I lost sight of them. They must only be captured though, because you would surely feel it if Tye died, right?" Scott said and Reyna said nothing for a few moments or so, as she thought that through. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how bad that sounded, until after I said it."

"It doesn't matter now. Where are you?" She asked and grabbed her emergency-only bag of extra weapons from under the roots of a tree trunk, and she walked quickly through the woods with her phone pressed to her ear.

"Animal Clinic, with Deaton. I'm sure we can trust him, if Tye does." Scott pointed out helpfully for a change, and Reyna sighed with a small shake of her head at his correctly timed words of a sort of wisdom.

"Can you put him on the line?" She asked with a quiet sigh of what sounded like real defeat for an unusual, rather terrifying change of tone and she heard Scott quietly saying a couple of words to Deaton his boss, presumably.

"Am I speaking to Reyna Argent at this time?" Dr. Deaton's usual calm voice came through the phone and Reyna couldn't help herself, and she smiled a little.

"Yes sir. Do you have room for one more werewolf in your Clinic? My... well, I'm sure that Scott told you part of the story already. I can't find the boys and my older brother has been off the grid for a few weeks now." Reyna hated asking for help from anyone, and it was absolutely clear in her tone of voice at the moment, that she hated herself for doing this now.

"I'm sure that we could house another werewolf. After all, what can we do? It would be devastatingly cruel at this point in time, to throw a beta onto the street, while her alpha male was nowhere to be found. Even if, said beta wolf, is able to take care of herself." Dr. Deaton's tone of voice was almost somewhat... amused, at this point in time, as Reyna sighed in relief.

"Thank you, Dr. Deaton." She mumbled quietly into the phone and hung up, as she looked around quickly at her surroundings, before she bolted off on four legs while she was in their resident Preserve. When she hit the streets, she took to two legs until she got to the Animal Clinic, which was thankfully on the outside and outer edges of the town, not in the middle of Beacon Hills.

Reyna walked into the Animal Clinic and she hissed at the Mountain Ash barrier. She winced and Dr. Deaton looked at her. "My apologies. Please come in. I would rather have some protection on all fronts, it was no slight against you personally." He insisted and swung open the gate for her a bit.

"Sorry, I'm not the most... let us just say, that I am not the kindest of people. If I say something that seems rude, I'm not trying to be. Reyna Argent." She said, offering out her hand to the good Dr. Deaton, who nodded and placed his hand in hers for a brief, firm handshake.

"Alan Deaton." He said and Reyna nodded, as she walked into the back and found that Scott was lying unconscious on the vet table. "He will be just fine, in the morning. I removed the bullet and burned the wolfsbane out of his system." Deaton confirmed at the look on Reyna's face.