((8))

{Reyna's POV}

For the last couple weeks.

I had been staying with the McCalls and alternating between the couch, and the guest room.

I was almost always dead silent now, and if you ever did get a word out of me, it's one of those things, that some people want to know how you did it.

I was checking my phone again, already knowing what I would find from Tye. Absolutely nothing.

I heard someone, and Scott was next to me, and I flinched slightly at scare, and he looked at me.

"Try and remember, that I don't have any supernatural abilities of my own. So don't scare me." I said quietly.

"Nothing?"

He asked, and I shook my head.

"Just like yesterday. The day before, and the last week or so worth of them before that."

I said quietly, and he looked at me.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm always upstairs." He said, and I looked at him. "Thanks McCall."

I said quietly, and he nodded.

"Get some sleep if you can." He said, and I nodded, as he walked upstairs, and I heard his door close.

To : Wolfboy 2.0
From : Huntress
I need to know you're okay. Please, one message Tye. Look I know you think of yourself as a monster right now... and 1 text won't change it, I know. Trust me, I do know. But I miss you.

I pressed send, and I put my phone on the table, after a few minutes. Then in the blink of an eye, I heard it vibrate.

From : Wolfboy 2.0
To : Huntress
The Beacon Hills Preserve Entrance.
10 minutes.

I read the text with complete shock in my eyes, and I nodded. "After 2 weeks he's now contacting you."

I mumbled to myself, as I drove.

I saw him waiting, and I got out of my car, and walked over to him quickly, a grimace on his face. "Follow me."

He said, and I looked at him. "Channel Derek are we?" I asked, and he looked at me. "Follow me."

He said, and I pull my duffel bag out, and followed him into the Preserve.

I felt like he was just leading me to the middle of nowhere. I realized, that he, was leading me to the Distillery.

"Why are we going to the Distillery?"

I asked quietly, and he looked at me.

"You'll see."

He said, and I saw the beginnings of a slight smile coming onto his face. "Tye why are we really here?"

I asked, and he looked at me.

"No cameras. No one watching us."

He said quietly, and I felt my eyes filling up with clear annoyance. "You couldn't have done this a week ago? Tye I thought you were dead!"

I shouted, and he looked at me. "You would've felt it if I was." Tye said, and I looked at him. "Why are we here?"

I asked, and he took my hand gently, and I looked at him. The glow was in a completely different level of bright, and I realized why.