((4))

{Reyna's POV}

"Tye?" I asked, lowering the gun. The Hale wolf turned around, and looked up at me.

I shut the door behind me, and I walked over to him quickly, and kept the window half open.

"Tye what?" I started, but then I saw the blood. "It was him." Tye said, and I looked at him. "Who?" I asked quietly, and I felt like I knew already.

"The Alpha."

Tye said, and I saw that he was covered in blood, and deep claw marks.

I went to look at his back, but he shook his head. "Don't. It's the worst back there." He said, and winced.

"Tye I have to see if I'm going to help."

I said, and he looked at me. I took his jacket off as quickly as I could, and his shirt was glued to his back with blood.

I looked at him, and he nodded. I felt terrible about it, but he said nothing, about the pain or anything.

As I pulled off his shirt, trying not to hurt him anymore. It was a horrible sight. "I was trying to help Derek."

Tye said, and I looked at him, then back to his back again. It was even worse then the front.

There was flesh torn out, which was slowing healing over, then there was claws everywhere.

I saw that there was blood clotting over some of the wounds already, and I walked in front of him again.

"Where's Derek? He can take your pain can't he?" I asked, as Tye's head lolled.

"He can. I don't know. Probably our house." Tye mumbled, and I sighed at him.

"Alright. We're going out my window."

I said, and grabbed my keys from the ring on my door, and Tye stood up.

As he did, I gave him one of Trent's shirts and his jacket, before I followed him out the window.

I walked along the rooftop, and I dropped into the bushes, and Ty was down a second later, grunting.

"I've got you." I said, pulling him up, and supporting him, as we went into the alleyway, to where my car was now always parked.

It was mostly for, in case if Trent had needed a getaway, but now it was for multiple uses. "Come on. Get in Tye."

I said, and he got himself into the seat, and I took the driver's, reaching for it, the taser that had saved my life.

From many werewolves who had lost it on me, and Tye looked at me, as my hand closed around it. "I'm in control. But I get it if you don't trust me." And I released it at those words, realizing that, for some reason, I did trust him.

I drove off, and he was lying next to me, and I could see his wounds begin to heal. I stopped at the Hale House.

"Derek!" I yelled, and he came out, and Tye got out of the car. "Tye what the hell were you thinking?!"

Derek said, and Tye's eyes glowed ice blue like I knew Derek's did. "Trying a new technique for catching the Alpha, who killed Laura. Guess that you don't want to catch him so bad after all."

Tye said, his voice full of venom, and Derek looked at him, and he growled at his little brother, whose voice was, a low, but firm growl.

"I want him dead. But I don't want to lose my last brother. The last member of my family."

Derek said, and Tye snorted, disgust clear in his glowing eyes. "No Derek. You don't want to lose the last of the original Hale Pack."

Tye said, and at that, Derek did flinch.