((18))

Reyna was racing through the woods, and Tye followed quick, and now he's racing up alongside.

"No scents here."

Reyna said, after Scott had finally now picked up the phone.

"We are looking for Derek and Peter. Peter's the alpha."

Scott said, and Tye looked at the full moon above them. "I can't believe this I should have known that it was him."

He said.

"It wasn't your fault Tye. You did not even know, or even have a clue, that he was your brother. So... how would you have even begin to know that it was him, as the alpha on the full moons?" Scott said.

"I still should've known. Let us know if you find anything." Reyna said, and she hung up the phone.

Tye walked up to the Lookout Point, and Reyna looked at him and then her eyes went to the huge boulder - cliff thing in front of him.

"You should do it."

She said, and he looked at the claw marks in the huge rock, from the Hale Alphas, that had put many a claw, into the stone that he was in front of.

Tye's eyes glowed red, and he leapt up, and quickly onto the rock, as he let the control go, and he howled.

Reyna's eyes glowed yellow at the howl, and she backed away, and her eyes flashed, and her fangs bared.

Her face was fully shifted, and then it disappeared again, as Tye shut his jaw and leaped down and his eyes glowed red at her yellow irises facing him.

"You felt the pull." He said, and she nodded. "Your roar can make me shift but no one else's can."

Reyna said, and he hugged her, and her phone rang. Reyna picked up the phone, and she put it on speaker.

"Scott what is it?" Tye asked, his voice sounding more then a little concerned about the call.

"They were here. Peter and Derek. I saw Peter's memories, he forced his way into my head. They're gonna go after my mom. Stiles, Allison, Lydia and everyone else. Jackson as well."

Scott's voice was frantic when it came from the phone, and now Tye sighed at his voice.

"Listen Scott. I'll rally a few friends, and we'll protect the pack of yours as one. We'll keep fighting, and we need to keep track of Peter and Derek both and if you see either of them, howl."

Tye said.

"Do I need to worry about anyone of my pack getting neglected by you because of your personal feelings, about them?" Scott's voice asked.

"No. We won't be biased. I'll watch Allison and Stiles. Tye will follow the lovebirds Lydia and Jackson. Then we'll track down Derek, who should be following one of them."

Reyna said, and Tye nodded at her.

"Yeah, I'll follow Jackson and Lydia. I think we should be the most worried, about your mom though Scott. Didn't you say that she was going on a date? With Peter?"

Tye said, and Scott growled under his breath at the reminder. "Stiles. And now, he has a very terrible plan for stopping it." Scott said.

"I'll find Peter. Reyna will find Lily, and she'll use her bond with Derek to find him. You all worry about keeping the rest safe, and I'll find my brother."

Tye said, and Reyna hung up the phone, and she looked over at her best friend.

"Can you really beat him? Peter?" She asked, and Tye let out a low growl, for his anger to be shown.

"I don't have a choice Reyna. I need to be the alpha, the only alpha in Beacon Hills. I trust Lily, and I trust Satomi."

"I don't know who else could defeat him unless we have all of us working as a single team."

Tye said, and Reyna sighed.

"I'll go watch over Allison. Go and track down your brother." Reyna said and Tye looked at her, and he had claws out now.

"Go." Reyna said and he raced off, quickly kicking up dust behind him as he raced away through the woods.