((17))

Talia was sleeping soundly on the couch, while Reyna was in the kitchen and eating a bowl of cereal.

It was 2am, and Reyna was eating cereal, and a creak echoed through the apartment, and she spun quick.

Her gun was pointed at Tye's head, and he looked at her, his hands raised up in surrender.

"I love you, but can you please stop pointing the guns at me? I get that you are an Argent, but I'm kinda sick of seeing guns pointed at my face."

He said, and she lowered the gun at his words, and she looked at Talia, as was her sisterly thing, and who was still very much soundly asleep.

Reyna put the gun back in the back of her pants, and Tye hugged her, and he looked at her.

"Did I mention that I love you?" He asked, and Reyna sighed and smiled at her boyfriend and anchor.

"Tye. Find a new line already." She said, and walked over to Talia, who was moving around on the couch.

"No..." She murmured through her gritted teeth, as she shifted around on the couch.

"No!" The young girl screamed, and sat up, shifted with a roar of fear, and Tye was instantly next to her.

"Talia." He said, and the young girl growled at him. "What three things Talia?" He asked and she looked at him.

"The Sun." She said, her voice deeper from her shifted state, and he looked, and nodded.

"The Moon." She murmured, her voice getting slightly more normal, clearly a mantra was helping her.

"The Truth." Talia whispered, and the glow of her eyes faded, and her fangs, were the only thing that didn't stop.

"You're okay. Do you want me to call Brett?" Tye asked, and Talia shook her head.

"No. He's... he's on watch. If his phone... if it rings, he'll get distracted. He's on watch for the Alpha."

She said and Tye was hugging her, and she shut her eyes, and squeezing them shut. "What was it?"

He asks, and she opened her eyes, and there was tears leaking from her eyes, and he looked at her.

"When Mom left. I thought she was dead. Satomi and Brett both told me, that she had abandoned me, and I'm sure... I know that she did."

Talia said, and her eyes glowed, before she kicked her control back into completely full gear.

"Talia... She didn't abandon you. She definitely didn't want to abandon you, she just didn't have any control."

Tye said, and Talia snarled. "I don't care. She left me alone with a pack. I was left with a pack that I was barely a part of! My anchor bond with Brett, and my friendship with Lori, and my connection to the Hales kept me from getting tossed out of the pack!"

Talia snapped at him, and Tye looked at her. "I get it, you're angry. But that's not fair. To anyone you're angry at."

He said, and Talia snarled, and his eyes glowed.

"I don't care what you or Reyna think at all! I was left with a pack that I did not, even barely knew or understood. Nothing is going to change my mind about that, so you can stop trying!"

She snarled, and pushed past Tye hard, and he stepped back, surprised by her strength, and she grabbed one of Reyna's jackets.

"Hey. That's mine." Reyna said, and Talia snarled at her loudly, and now Reyna's fangs appeared.

"Watch your tone kid." She snapped, and grabbed for the jacket, but Talia slashed at her arm and then she was quickly leaping out of the window.

"Talia!" Tye yelled, but she was already racing away as a black wolf down the road.

"Can you do that? The full wolf thing?" Reyna asked, looking at her boyfriend, who looked at the moon overhead.

"No I can't. Which means Talia is one seriously powerful werewolf. Who is, also now extremely angry."

Tye said, and Reyna looked at him.

"Brett."

They both said, and Tye dialed the boy's number as he was ready to let out a howl.

"What is it Tye?" Brett asked.

"Talia is really angry. So, don't be afraid to call us if something happens with her." Reyna said.

"I'm her anchor, I think I can handle her when she's angry with you guys."

"So you know she's evolved then?"

Tye asked.

"She evolved when she was first with the pack and us all. She's been running as a wolf, for the better part of her time being in the pack."

"Alright. Just let us know if something goes wrong." Tye said and hung up on him, and Reyna looked at him.

"You okay?" She asks, and he nodded at her words, but his hands were now shaking, even as he clenched them in a steel tight grip.

"She's like my... she's like Talia. She's an evolved werewolf. Lily has evolved and Laura was an evolved werewolf."

Tye said, and Reyna looked at him.

"Are you listing all of the many people that you have admired and all learned from? I'm all good with that but we all are going to die if we don't have plans, to stop the alpha."

Reyna said, and Tye nodded at her.

"You're right. I think Derek is going, to try to get Scott to steal the necklace, of that which your family has for history and that Allison almost always wears. What is it?"

Tye asks, and Reyna stopped her pacing, and turned towards him, her eyes widening.

"What necklace?" She asked, and he looked at her. "Why? What is to you... So special about the necklace?"

Tye asked, and Reyna grabbed his phone and looked at the necklace in the photo. "No." She said.

"What are you talking about?"

Tye asked, and he looked with her at the picture of the necklace, and Reyna clenched her fists, and now the blood dripped out of her fists.

"Hey. Stop." Tye said, unclenching her fists and Reyna looked at him. "Kate is leaving Allison the clues. Who always end up leading people, into the hunt."

Reyna said, and Tye looked at her, and his eyes glowed red briefly. "She wants Allison to become a hunter. To replace me."

She said, and let out a loud and savage roar, her fangs bared as she howled.

Far away across town, Kate smiled, and then she quickly loaded her gun, and walked into her room.