((20))

Scott was back to the land of the living the next morning, just as Dr. Deaton had promised to Reyna and Scott both. When the doorbell jingled, Reyna growled at once, recognizing the scent that Tye and Derek both had variations of, but Tye's scent was much, much closer to it. Peter was standing in the doorway and Reyna had a gun in her hand, but Dr. Deaton shakes his head at her and mimed to put the gun away, as Reyna lowered it reluctantly.

After Peter had made sure to shatter a chair against Deaton's wall, Reyna was snarling savagely as her claws were biting deep into the palms of her hands. "I can't stand waiting. I need to find all of them. Can I leave?" She asked Deaton, who opened the Mountain Ash barrier for her at once and she smiles at him. "Thank you, I mean it." She mumbled and bolted out of the door, leaving most of the weapons behind except for two handy pistols and a hunting knife in her inside pocket of her jacket.

Meanwhile, Derek and Tye were strung up against an electric fence, their hands cuffed above their heads and legs cuffed as well. "You're not gonna learn anything from us." Tye spat at Kate Argent with a snarl, as suddenly electricity, it coursed through the two werewolves and Tye said nothing, preferring to suffer in silence.

"Aw, aren't you just adorable? I killed your entire family except for your nephew," Tye flinched and Derek's eyes widened, since he didn't ever remember telling Kate Argent about that. "Your older brother... and apparently, one of your nieces as well." Kate said with a wide-ass smirk on her face and Tye snarls at her, finally giving her a reaction. And in response to said reaction, the electric current, it once again, just surged through them both. Tye let out a roar of pain, and Kate just laughed.

About an hour later, Tye was exhausted and his eyes were drooping shut. Both of the boys were sweaty from the electricity, and the toll it was taking on their bodies. Even for werewolves, out of all the species of the world, they were definitely weakened by electricity.

"Are you gonna torture us or are you just gonna talk us both to death, huh?" Derek asked for the both of them, as Kate had grabbed the phones of the two boys and was looking through them in a contempt-filled way.

"Aw, look at this. Tye Hale and my niece. You guys will go to hell together, and rot in there if, I have my way. Just as one of the many pairs of mated werewolves, just as soon as I find a way to prove that you two killed people." Kate insisted, and Tye's eyes shot open wide at the sight of the picture on the screen, which was Reyna and himself on the roof of the high school.

"I am going to kill you, Kate Argent." He growled and Kate laughed at his words, before she called in a muscle-man to beat the crap out of the two. "Here we go." Tye muttered, as Kate's footsteps left the bunker and the real 'torture' began.

When Derek and Tye were the only ones left in the bunker after hours of torture by means of the hunter that was clearly meant to be the "muscle", Tye was the first of the two to hear the howls of the betas, specifically, Reyna's howl. "Derek. Derek!" He growled and Derek looked at him, as the two howls were sent up again.

Tye tipped his head back and two howls echoed from behind the retreating backs of the Beta werewolves, while Reyna stopped at once. "Let's go." Was her immediate response to it, and the two raced off swiftly.