((15))

Tye stepped towards the alpha monster, and Reyna was moving with him now, unwilling to now let him, do it alone.

"Tye. What are we doing?"

She said as they now approached the Alpha, and as she looked towards Tye, there was only his glowing eyes, since she was looking with her human eyes.

"I think I know how to reach him, just keep the boys away and put your guns away."

Tye's eyes faded to brown as he approached the alpha, and the big creature growled at him, and Tye crouched in front of his head.

"Who are you?" He murmured, and the Alpha lowered it's head only slight amount towards the other alpha.

But then suddenly Stiles stupidly threw a lock at it, and he roared, and tossed Tye into the nearest locker.

"Tye!" Reyna said, and he shook his head, and pointed back at Stiles and the Alpha that was running after.

"Help them. Give me a second and I'll follow. Go." He said, and then at those words, Reyna raced off, and she shifts automatically as she ran.

She bared her fangs and roared at the Alpha and as he turned his attentions, only to her, she shot an arrow at him.

The arrow connected with a locker, and the flashbulb on the end blinded him temporarily as he roared.

Reyna dodged past him, and then she continued to run, and as Stiles looked at her, she growled.

"I'm gonna kill you later!"

She snapped, and he ran harder in response, and another loud roar came from in front of them.

Stiles slammed to a stop and slipped, scrambling to try and get away, until Reyna grabbed him.

"It's Tye you dumbass. Keep running like before. Or else we're all dead for midnight."

She said, and Tye leapt over both of their heads and roared once again at the Alpha chasing them.

Reyna pulled out her guns, but it turns out she didn't have a good and  big target, since the Alpha had since, now disappeared.

"Reyna?" Allison was watching out from the doorway of a classroom, and Reyna stopped.

"Why are you here? What the... You shouldn't be here!" She said, and Tye came around the corner and his face was full of sympathy.

"Why are you and him here with Scott and Stiles then?" Allison challenged at Reyna, who lowered her head slightly.

"Who else did you bring?" Tye asked, as he moved past Allison quickly, and he went into the classroom.

"Jackson and Lydia." He murmured quietly, and Reyna clenched her fist tightly behind her back.

"Damn it Alli. Why?" She asked, and Allison looked at her. "Scott told me to meet him here. We found Stiles, and Scott told us all to stay here. He didn't send the text. He hasn't come back... It was 10 minutes ago Rey."

Allison said. "Get inside all of you. Now. Lock and keep the door shut, and cover it with everything, that, I tell you to cover it with." Tye said.

"What about you?" Reyna asked, and he twitched his head slightly and then she followed him out.

"You can't change in front of them Tye. You know you can't. It'll expose Derek, Lily, Talia... Everyone."

Reyna said, and he looked at her. "I'm not planning on changing tonight. I'm going to lead him far enough away, so that all of you can run. Get yourself to the house. Get your family." He said.

"Not again. No." Reyna said, and she hugged him, and he looked at her and he sighed. "Watch out for Talia."

He said, and his eyes glowed quickly, as he raced off down the hallway, and Reyna walked into the quiet room.

"Lock the door." She said, and held a gun in her hand, and Allison looked at her.

"I got my license for firearms when you were still trying to learn a bunch of gymnastics stuff Allison."

Reyna said, and Allison looked at her, eyes wide, and Reyna shook her head and Jackson helped her move a desk.

A shaking roar echoed through the dark and creepy school. Reyna, once again, felt the continuous pressure to change as the roars continued.

"What is that?" Jackson asked, and Reyna looked at him. "Shut up so he doesn't find us."

Stiles said, and Reyna quickly looked over at him. "So who doesn't find us? I don't know who's chasing us."

Reyna asked him, and he looked at her, staring her dead in the eyes as he spoke. "Derek Hale." He said.

Reyna dragged him to the side, and he looked at her and she dropped him on the floor, he looked scared.

"If Derek Hale is still alive, you have made him into the most wanted target in the entire damn county around us."

Reyna said. "I know. But Scott and I completely panicked and blanked out for names when we had to say one. I figured Derek was better then Tye."

Stiles said, looking terrified of the look on Reyna's face, and the girl's eyes had momentarily glowed.

Reyna shut her eyes briefly, and she sighed and opened them again as she walked over to the door, and then she was listening in silence, to what was now going on out there.

"Come on Tye." She murmured under her breath, and suddenly a growl was right outside the door. "Scott?"

Allison asked, coming towards the door and Reyna shook her head at her before she held up her gun slightly.

The key turned slowly in the lock and she was... Reyna was by now, bracing herself to fire as he turned the key.

"Allison?" Scott said, and Reyna lowered her gun and opened the door quickly.

"You scared the shit out of me there, McCall." Reyna said, and looked past him, and into the hallway.

"Where's Tye?" She asked, and he looked at her. "I don't know. I didn't see him. Reyna wait!" Scott shouted, but Reyna was already racing away.