((12))

{Reyna's POV}

"This is a really bad idea." Tye said, and I looked at him. "Bad enough to warrant you going against it?"

I asked, and he looked at me. "Yes. It is a definite yes." He said, and I sighed at his words, knowing he was right.

I turned to face the door of my family's house. I lifted up my hand, and I knocked on the door.

I lowered my hand, hearing someone coming to the door. Tye let slip a low, swift and quiet growl.

"Easy." I said quietly, and Allison quickly opens the door. "Reyna!" She screamed and crushed me in a hug.

"Oof. Hey Allison." I said, and Tye had expertly and, quickly he had changed, his demeanor around completely.

Now he was the funny and joking guy, who acted like a doofus now, because, it was fun to act that way.

"Who is this?"

Allison asked me quietly, and she was looking over my shoulder at Tye, who now had both of his hands, inside the pockets of his hoodie.

"I'm Tye Hale." He said, and he held his hand out and Allison smiled quick at him.

"Allison Argent. I'm Reyna's twin. But you already knew that I'm guessing." I smiled at my sister's stammering.

"Allison who's at the door?" I heard my mom call. "It's Reyna! And she has her boyfriend with her!"

Allison called, and Tye quickly winced out of her sightlines, and I looked at him.

I heard my mom running down the stairs, and she stopped with my dad and Kate following her immediately.

They all stopped, and Tye shifted his hand so he was gripping mine, and it was supporting both of us.

"Reyna? Who's this?" Kate asked, acting completely mild-mannered, as she saw that Tye tensed up slightly at the sound of her voice.

"Hey Kate. This is my boyfriend Tye."

I said, and Tye looked at her, and formed a smile on his face quickly at a tiny unseen nudge.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He said, and Kate nodded. "So what are we all doing on the porch? Come inside."

Kate said, and my dad looked at her, and he looked at us, and it was a look of anger and fury.

I walked in with Tye, and I went upstairs to my room again, and I saw Kate behind me.

"Where's Trent?" I asked, turning towards her, and she had a gun at my forehead.

"I'm not a werewolf." I said, casually lying my ass off, but it wasn't exactly a new thing for me either.

"You brought a Hale into our home. I don't know what you think you're in a bad fight with, but you can't just bring a werewolf, into our home."

Kate said, lowering her gun, and putting it away. "We're fighting an alpha Kate, I think we need help, from every possible ally." I said.

"We can use them. Even if they don't trust us, they don't even have to, but I know we can use them to catch a few rogue Betas and the Alpha as well."

I said, and I knew Tye was listening to me and I felt my heart ripping for him but I knew it was necessary.

"Trent went off with some friends. A couple boys. Stiles Stilinski, and Scott McCall." Kate said.

"Okay. I've got to go, they're expecting Tye and I back soon." I said, and just a moment later, my mom walked in.