((10))

{Reyna's POV}

When I came downstairs in the morning, I saw that Tye and Talia Junior were asleep.

Talia was lying on Tye, and I smiled slightly, feeling a twinge of pain, for the young wolf, who had wanted to know her family so bad.

I pulled out a pack of granola bars, and I munched on one, as I checked my phone.

I saw Scott had texted me a couple times... something about wanting to sleep with my sister, so I just sigh.

To : Fanged Lad
From : Huntress
Yes. You can sleep with my sister. Not that I actually have any say in it or not, since you've probably already done it.

My answer's yes.

From : Fanged Lad
To : Huntress
Thanks. But change my nickname, and also, she wants to talk to you. Badly. So you better have a damn good excuse or backup story, unless you're going to tell her the truth about all of us, therefore exposing Tye, Derek, me, and yourself.

To : Fanged Lad
From : Huntress
No for the nickname, it stays.
But you're right about the story, it has to be good. Because if she finds out, my father will kill me, if he hasn't been told by my mother to do it already.

From : Fanged Lad
To : Huntress
Why would he listen to your mother about killing you? Their own daughter are you serious?

To : Fanged Lad
From : Huntress
Yes I am serious. Also, fyi for future information that might save you one day.

In the hunter tradition, our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters, are trained to be leaders.

It used to be me as the prospect, but now, my sister will be the next leader of the Argent hunters, if my mother dies.

I saw that he had went silent after that, and I couldn't blame him, as I felt someone behind me.

I spun around, and almost slashed Derek's throat with my knife within seconds of him startling me.

I lowered it as Tye shifted around and woke up, rubbing his eyes. "Your mate here, almost slit my throat."

Derek said, and I looked at him.

"Go to hell."

I said, and he laughed humorlessly at my words. "I've been there. Why don't you go?"

"We'll see how long you last way downstairs." Tye appeared next to me, and growled at Derek, his eyes flaring, bright red.

I let out a quiet growl of my own, and my eyes flashing golden yellow, as my ears picked up on Derek's laugh.

"I'm surprised that your eyes aren't blue." He said, and I looked at him. "I don't kill innocents."

I said, my voice firm and cold.

"Oh really. Well your mate did."

He said, glancing at Tye, who said nothing as his mouth closed up tight, and it looked like there was more pain in his eyes.