((9))

{Reyna's POV}

"I can't believe you're actually going with me." I said under my breath and once again, forgetting that, both of the Hales have super hearing.

"You know I can hear you."

Tye said, pulling his shirt on over his head. I grunted, and felt immediately like an idiot.

"You forgot again."

He said, and I looked at him.

"Yeah." I said, and he pulled me against him, and I sighed, feeling his arms around me.

"Come on Tye. I've got stuff to do."

I said, pushing him with more strength then I had meant to, and he tumbled back onto the bed.

"I love you." He said, lying there, and I looked at him. "The tattoo. The one on your back."

I said, and he looked at me. "There's two. Which spiral do you mean?" He asked, and I sighed, trying to figure out how exactly to say it.

"The one Derek has as well. Same place." I said, and he sat up. "It's the Hale Pack symbol."

"Everyone, every Hale, or everyone who's been a part of the pack for long enough got it eventually."

"Of course, most of them died, but they felt the symbol was worth it, worth dying for, even if it wasn't."

Tye said, and he sat up. "Our Mantra. Alpha, Beta, Omega. Used to help keep us and the other young Betas calmed. It didn't work for Derek, his twin, or me. Derek found his anchor through anger, and I found mine in you."

Tye said, and I looked at him.

"Derek had a twin?"

I asked quietly, and he pulled out a photo from his wallet pocket, and I felt almost like I was intruding.

"Are you sure?"

I asked, and he nodded.

"He had a twin sister. She was there for him every time, just after his eyes turned blue, and still long before. She was always my favorite."

Tye said, and I looked at him.

"What's her name?" I asked, and he looked down. "Her name was Lily." I heard someone say, and I turned to see Derek standing there.

Tye looked up again, once it appeared to him that his brother wasn't going to scream or shout at him. For once.

"I'm gonna get some shut eye. Call me when you get back, or if you can't get, out." Derek said, and Tye nodded.

The older Hale walked away, and I shut the door gently. "Tye." I said, and I looked at him.

He looked up, and I saw his eyes now, actually glowing red. "I love you. But do we have to go to this dinner?"

He asked, pulling me against him, and I toppled onto the bed next to him and I felt his lips tickling my forehead.

"Hey." I said, and he kissed me and I felt his arms around me, pulling me, closer to him.

"Tye. You were the one who wanted to go. Me." I started to say to him, but my words were muffled again.

He looked at me, and I felt his shoulders steady next to mine, like rock solid boulders.

I gave in, and I kissed him, feeling his arms now pulling me in closer. Amist all of it, I managed to forget the stress and the dinner entirely.

I was next to Tye, my head on his chest, and I was tracing the many extra tattoos on his chest as I did.