((16))

Reyna ran into the woods, and she didn't even notice that there were a bunch of headlights and sirens, that were all now flashing behind her.

"Tye!" She screamed, and there was no reply, but a monstrous roar echoed around the Preserve. "TYE!"

She screamed again, and then suddenly, another roar, from a different werewolf echoed.

Reyna looked to see Lily standing there. "I know that I've given you absolutely, no reason to trust me at all, but I can lead you to him."

She said, and Reyna looked at her. "I can't lose him. Not again." She said as the True Alpha raced off, and Reyna, ran off after her.

They came up to the bridge, and Reyna saw someone up against the bank of the river, barely out of it.

"Tye." Reyna murmured as she ran towards him, and leapt over the old bridge, not caring that she had for a moment.

Tye was blinking his eyes, and his body was full of claw marks, bloody slashes, and even a few bite marks.

"If I was a human, I definitely would've died, or been turned already."

He murmured, with a weak smile.

"You dumbass! How dare you get hurt like this Tye?" Reyna said and she was panicking, as she reached for his arm.

Tye held out his arm, and he looked  at her. "I'm sorry." He said, and eyes glowing from both of them.

Reyna let out a growl of pain, as she took on Tye's and Lily came over and gripped Tye's other arm.

"Where's Derek?" Reyna asked, and Tye shook his head. "I didn't see him at all. I ran, the Alpha just followed."

Tye said, and he stood up, as the cuts along his chest and stomach began to heal slightly more.

"You got really clawed up." Reyna turned to see Derek standing there, and his shirt was still covered with blood, that of his own.

"Good to see you're still alive and fighting. Sarcasm and all." Reyna said and Derek walked over to Tye.

Tye growled, and his eyes glowed red, and the scratches began to heal faster, as he got more angry.

"Sun. Moon. Truth." He said, and the glow of his eyes faded quick. "You all better now? The anger helped."

Derek said, and Tye looked at him.

"Helped me heal, yes. Helped my control? No way." Tye said, and Lily chuckled.

"Spoken both like a Hale, and a stubborn teenager." She said, and Tye growled at her.

"I'm not the one you're angry at." She said, holding her hands up higher in a surrender pose.

"Where's Stiles Stilinski? Because I swear I am going to kill him if I see him interfering again." Tye said.

"He's a hyperactive spaz, yes he is annoying, but he's also useful. Very useful."

Reyna said and she put her gun back under her jacket, and pulled her shirt back over where it was in her pants.

"You know that the whole and entire state will be looking for you, in a few hours time right?"

Reyna said, with a glance at Derek as Tye pulled on an extra leather jacket, that he was now borrowing.

As his own clothes were now torn to shreds, having been victim to the new alpha, who like to claw up other ones, of his kind apparently.

"You steady?" Reyna asked, and Tye nodded slightly. "Yeah I'm good, and for now, I'm just worried about you."