G-Max Trouble

Hearing a loud crash, Sora and Lyric rush over to where it was heard. When they arrive, they see a pair wearing the same white clothes with a giant "R" and a Meowth running in the opposite direction. When Sora and Lyric exit the stadium, they see a large turtle Pokémon.

Sora: A Drednaw! And it Gigantamaxed?! Isn't that supposed to be super rare?!

Lyric: What's it doing out here?! Can't Pokémon only Dynamax in stadiums and the Wild Area?!

Sora: Usually, yeah. But we can't just let this thing let loose, so we need to deal with this guy now.

Lyric: Wait! There's a Pikachu over there!

Lyric points to a boy next to a Gigantamax Pikachu, trying to fight the Drednaw.

???: Pikachu, use Iron Tail!

The Pikachu grabbed his tail, and was trying to use Iron Tail, but it failed, and the Electric rat got hit in the face with a G-Max Stonesurge attack.

Sora: Is this kid an idiot...?!

Leon: Use G-Max Thundercrash! It's Pikachu's Max move!

From the sidelines, the Champion Leon was calling to the kid, who nodded.

???: Pikachu, G-Max Thundercrash!

This time, the Pikachu pulled off the move correctly, and knocked out the Drednaw in one hit.

Sora: Wow. That's a strong Pikachu.

Lyric: One hit...?! That was amazing!

Sora: Well, I guess that's that then. I guess we should go to the Wild Area.

Lyric: Yeah, okay.

——————————————————————

Lyric and Sora had to take a train down from Wyndon to reach the Wild Area, and once they got there, Lyric was staring at how vast and open the place was. If not for the cliff barriers around the edges, this place could really be something amazing!

Lyric: There's so much here...! I wonder where we should look first...!

Sora: The place is open and vast. Why don't we start by looking around and trying to see what we can find around?

Lyric: Sounds good to me!

Lyric suddenly started to run ahead of Sora as he was extremely excited to be here. Sora just sighs, and runs to catch up with him to make sure he doesn't get himself into trouble.

As Lyric ran about, he was spotting these strange rock dens around the place, and even saw some glowing red with beams of red light shooting into sky. Sora walked up to them and touched whenever he saw on, and it stopped glowing. But the red beam was still there. And then, Lyric saw one glowing with a purple beam shooting upward!

Lyric: Ooh...!

Lyric goes over to it, and looks inside.

Lyric: Hey Sora!! Check this out!!

Sora: Hm? Hey, wait, Lyric! Don't get too—!

Lyric go down the hole!

Lyric: Woah!!

Sora: Ahh, dammit!

Sora follows Lyric into the den, as they come across a giant Pokémon covered in locks of black hair and a long green nose.

Sora: It's a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl...!

Lyric: It's so cool...!!

Sora: And dangerous! C'mon, let's get out of-!

???: I was hoping for something more elegant... What a shame.

Sora: Huh...? You-?!

Lyric: Reese?!

Reese: Are we fighting this thing, or what?

Lyric: Oh, yeah! I wanna catch it!

Reese: Typical. Then I guess I'll help you. Go, Aera.

Reese had decided to join Lyric's raid party, as another face entered the den as well.

???: I'll help!

This young female had a strange accent to her, as she threw out a Scorbunny to fight.

Sora: I guess we're doing this now... Okay... I'm counting on you, Fast!

Lyric: Go for it, Amber!

The quad fought the Grimmsnarl hard, as Lyric goes in to deal the finishing blow to the giant goblin Pokémon, knocking it to its knees.

Sora: Catch it now, Lyric!!

Lyric: Wait, how do I-?!

Without a word, Reese snagged one of Lyric's Pokéballs, and turns it giant, then hands it back to the short male.

Reese: Throw that. And he quick.

Lyric nods, as he musters all his strength into a granny throw, as the ball opens and captures the giant. It crashes into the ground , leaving an impact crater as it began to shake. One. Two. Three.

In a few seconds, the ball shrinks to normal size as Lyric picks it up.

Lyric: I caught a Gigantamax Grimmsnarl!

The young male cheered as they left the den with a new companion.

Lyric: Thanks for the help, Reese! I couldn't have caught it without you!

Reese: I know. Next time, don't get into a raid with a Dynamax Band. You can't catch anything in there without one.

Lyric: Where do I get one?

Reese: Oh right. You're not from here. Well, I guess you'll have to stay out next time. Honestly, I thought you friend would have a Dynamax band of his own.

Sora: I do. I just...don't use it often. Since Dynamax can only be used here.

Reese: Oh? Then I assume you don't have the latest version of it. My Dynamax emits Galar Particles whenever I need it to.

Sora: Well lucky you... Oh, and uh, thanks for your help too, miss...

???: Gloria! It's nice to meet ya.

Sora: Gloria. It's nice meeting you too. I'm Sora. And that's Lyric over there.

Lyric: Wait, so how do I get a Dynamax band?

Gloria: You need a wishing star!

Lyric: A wishing star? How do I get one?

Gloria: Simple. You just have to believe really hard in something, and boom! It'll just fall in front of you.

Reese: Hmph. As if it's that easy to...-

With the sound of a crash, Reese's sentence was cut short.

Reese: What?

Lyric: Is this what you were talking about, Gloria?

Gloria: Yup, that's the one! You'll have to go over to Professor Magnolia next. She can turn that wishing star into a Dynamax band in no time! She lives on Route 2. Right past Wedgehurst.

Lyric: Thanks! We'll head over right now!

With that said, Lyric sends out his Skarmory as he flew off.

Sora: What- Hey! Wait! You have no idea where you're going!

Sora follows him on the back of his Salamence as they went to visit this Professor.