The Raging Inferno

Once Lyric and Sora leave Nimbasa, the pair soon head to Driftvail City. This is where Lyric's next contest site it. As he preps for his performances, he spots a red headed girl in a yellow, orange, and red outfit in a fire pattern. At her side was a quadrupedal fire crocodile and a strange, humanoid Pokémon with a black and red body in yellow armor.

???: Hm? Senpai!

The girl smiles and waves to Lyric.

Lyric: Oh, hey Fuega.

Sora: A friend?

Lyric: She's actually a junior coordinator from the Paldea region. She's been on a pretty big winning streak since the Coronation Series started. Oh, she also specializes in Fire Types.

Sora: Wait, really? And you taught her?

Lyric: Not taught, but she watched a lot of my contests. She's also debuted last year, but is already a big hit.

Sora: Seriously? Wow, that's kinda terrifying.

Fuega: Hehehe, you flatter me...!

Lyric: So you're participating too?

Fuega: Sure am! I've always dreamed of standing on the stage as you!

Lyric: Well, best of luck to you. I don't intend on losing.

Fuega: Me neither, Senpai! See you on the stage!

With that, Fuega runs inside the contest hall with her two Pokémon, registering for the Coronation series contest and heading to her prep room. Lyric does so as well, preparing for his show as Sora splits off and takes a front row seat.

As Lyric looked at his outfit selection, he smiles and gets a funny idea he could use. Once he picks out his clothes, he changes and then picks out his Pokémon from the PC. Grabbing Dallas the Mudsdale, he prepares to tell Amber and Dallas his specialized entrance. Once he does, he hears his name called to the stage, meaning it was time to shine. Amber heads off first to set the stage up with a Stone Edge to make it look like an old West Unova town. Lyric's outfit of choice? An adorable cowboy outfit! He even had on a massive hat. However, he wasn't a big fan of the pants of the outfit, he cut them into booty shorts that tenderly hugged his pelvis and showed his smooth, toned legs.

As Lyric trots onto the scene on Dallas the Mudsdale, he tips his hat up and gives a wink to the audience. He jumps off the mule's back as it uses a combination of Stomping Tantrum and High Horsepower to break the large rocks, and from the back, Brainiac the Alakazam condenses the dust with his psychic powers, creating the a beautiful shower of diamond dust. The crowd goes wild from Lyric's entrance, and is given a solid triple nine, putting him in the lead.

Lissia: And lastly, our final contestant this contest! A shining star with the burning passion of a raging inferno! Fuega, the Flare Star of Paldea!

The announcer, Lissia once again, calls out as a row of fire erupts from the floor, presumably from one of Fuega's Pokémon.

In the entrance hallway, the red haired girl runs out to the stage, tossing up a baton and a Pokéball. Inside the ball was her crocodile partner known as Coco the Skeldirge , and the baton reveals itself into a long ribbon. She catches it perfectly, as a ghastly roar is heard from Coco, using the move Torch Song. Coco's singing created a microphone pole as a bird of fire flies forward. Fuego spins herself around with the ribbon as the bird flies towards it. She does a burning ribbon dance, seeming to be guiding the fire bird along the path of her ribbon. She whips her arm upward as the flames on her ribbon extinguish, and the fire bird glides upward. From the side, a surprise appearance is made, as a Jolteon fires off a Thundershock attack at the bird, making it explode in a glorious blaze of fireworks. Fuega takes a bow, and takes her spot next to Lyric.