Delve into the Subway: Part 2

The rest of the train ride was going smoothly for our beloved pair. Thanks to Lyric coaching Sora in the ways of support, and Sora being a quick learner, they had accumulated 21 consecutive wins in the Multi-Battle Train, reaching the Subway Bosses at the final stop.

Ingo: Astounding! It's wonderful to see you retained your battle knowledge, Lyric.

Emmet: Yes indeed. I do believe we will enjoy this. Don't you, Ingo?

Ingo: Indeed. Shall we start the battle?

Lyric: Yeah, I'm ready.

Sora: So am I.

Ingo: Your determination is admirable. Then let us begin! Please stay behind the yellow as the Pokémon do battle!

Emmet: Follow the schedule. Everybody smile!

Ingo+Emmet: ALLLLL ABOOOOARD!!

The battle begins as Ingo sends out his Garbodor and Emmet calls out his Durant. Meanwhile, Sora sent in Creampie while Lyric put out a new Pokémon, Ziron the Scizor.

Lyric: 'Is Ingo going to Sludge Wave? I doubt it, since he would only be hitting Creampie for super effective damage.

Ingo: Okay Garbodor, use Sludge Wave!

Lyric: Ziron, Wide Guard!

Emmet: Durant, Iron Head the Alcremie!

Lyric: Crap...! It was a feint!

Sora: It's fine...! Creampie, take it head on and use Decorate!

Creampie managed to take the head on Iron Head thanks to a Focus Sash.

Emmet: I suppose I should have seen that coming.

Ingo: Seems we're in a bad position with that buffed up Scizor.

Lyric: Nice going Sora, thanks! Hit Garbodor with a Psycho Cut!

Ziron leaps in with a pink glowing pincers, and slashes in front of himself. Ingo decided to let Garbodor faint to get a clean switch in to his Chandelure.

Lyric: Bullet Punch, Ziron!

Emmet: Durant, Quick Guard!

Emmet covers for his twin brother's Pokémon to block the priority move.

Ingo: Thank you, Emmet. Chandelure, use Flamethrower on Ziron!

Sora: Not on my watch...! Creampie, use Follow Me!

Creampie waves her finger around, creating a light at her finger tip to attract the attention of Chandelure, who pivots and shoots fire at the small mass of cream. Since Creampie only had 1 HP, she gets knocked out. Sora returns his friend to her Pokéball, then sends out Sally.

Sora: Sally, use Flamethrower on Durant!

Ingo: Chandelure, cover for Durant!

Lyric: I won't let you. Ziron, use Bullet Punch!

Lyric managed to get the jump on Chandelure, knocking it out with a flurry of powerful punches, then backing off to let Sally incinerate the iron bug. The powerful attack knocked out Durant, forcing Emmet to switch to his Haxorus. Meanwhile, Ingo sends in his last Pokémon, His Excadrill.

Emmet: Haxorus, use Breaking Swipe!

Ingo: Excadrill, use Rock Slide!

The pair perfectly time their attacks, getting the knock on Sally and severely damaging Ziron while also lowering his attack. Due to the Rock Slide, Ziron flinched. Talk about unlucky. Sora sends out Fancy, his last Pokémon.