1. What the hell...?

Mal pov:
So it's been six months since we, the core four, came to Auradon.
And Ben decided that more VK's should get a chance.
His dad wasn't really halpy with that so Ben was obly allowed to bring 1 other VK here.
He asked me for ideas and I basically had no idea.
There were so many other VK's eho deserved a chance...

But it appeared he chose Harry. But when he arrived, he acted strange.
"Hey." I said as I saw him.
He looked at me with a straight face.
"Hi." he said coldy and I saw he had pain.
"Are you okay...?"
"Whatever..."
"Harry...?"
"Just leave me alone."
"Why? Did something happen?"
"Like you wouldn't know."
"Know what?"
"Oh please, so you don't even care too?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Forget it."
He walked away and I followed him.
"Wait up. Did something happen on the isle?"
"That's an understatement."
"What happend then?"
"Do you know this king Ben person?"
"Yes, he is a friend."
"Maybe you should try to get better friends then."
As he walked away it almost looked like he had something on his neck but I just assumed that I imagined it.

So I asked Ben to meet up later so I could ask him what that stuff with Harry was all about. Because it seemed like it really bothered him.
Ben walked to me.
"Hey, Mal. Is something wrong?"
"I was hoping you could tell me. Harry seemed a bit on edge when he came here earlier. He seemed a bit mad at you?"
"Why? I got him off the isle?"
"I mean it could be because you rook him away from his sisters. But it seemed more serious then that."
"I have no idea. Do you think I should talk to him?"
"I don't know if that's the best idea but I don't think that anything else would be better."
"Do you have any idea where I could find him?"
"He's a pirate. Try the lake."
"Okay, I'll let you know when I know more."
"Thanks Ben. I appreciate it."

Harry pov:
I couldn't believe after all the mess which happened last week, that Ben had the guts to take me here to Auradon. He already caused enough pain... literally.
I felt with my hand on the back of my neck as I thought back at it.
"Harry, can we talk?" a guy voice said and I turned.
"Depends on who you are."
"King Ben. I-"
I grabbed his throat and the electricity went through both of us.
"Arg!" I said.
"AH!" Ben yelled.
I released him and looked at him.
"That's how it feels. Thanks a lot!" I yelled.
"I have no idea what you're talking about. And what on earth was that?!"
"Of course, pretend that you don't know. Typical AK."
I turned away.
"You're lucky that I don't want to get shocked again otherwise I would've punched you by now."
"I mean it. I have honestly no idea what you're talking about."
"Yea right. Let me guess. The core four don't have chips because they changed?"
"What chip?"
"The one those stupid guards put in the back of oyr necks after they killed our parents because of that stupid order of you!"
"What?! I never ordered anything like that! Why would I kill all the villians when their kids are still there?!"
"Because you AK's hate us. And you know it!"
"I have no idea what you mean! I-"
"Just shut up!"
Then I got another shock becausw I was shouting.
I fell down on my knees because of the pain and I looked at Ben.
"Why are you doing this...?"
"I didn't know anything about this..."
"All you AK's do is lie." I said as I fot up.
I loomed at Ben with anger.
"And thanks to all this mess, you managed to turn the brightest soul on the isle dark."
"I didn't do anything."
I had to take a deep breath to keep myself under control and I sighed.
"Just stop lying already." and I walked to the dorm I was sharing with dog-boy and Jay.

Jay and Carlos could see that I had pain (yet they didn't know that it was because of the chip  if Mal did know then neither would they) and Carlos looked at me.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"Don't bother..." I said.
"Jeez someone was struck by lightning. I know Mal said you were in a bad mood but you really are grumpy." Jay said.
"You don't know half of it..." I muttered.
"What's wrong?" Carlos asked.
"Why don't you just mind your own business!" I yelled and apparently it was considered aggressive because I got shocked.
Jay and Carlos basically helped me because I kinda/almost fell down again.
"What was that?!" Jay asked.
"According to those royal guards who were on the isle last week... Those things should help up become good... They said it was Ben's idea... After they killed our parents."
"They killed all our parents?!" Carlos asked and I saw slight panic in his eyes.
"Yea... After that they put electronic chips in our necks... Man I hate those things..." I muttered.
"Did everyone get those?" Jay asked.
"Yea... Multiple guards grabbed a person and they used something like a gun to put the chip on the bone. I don't know what is worse, the shocks or when they put it there." I told them.
"Why would Ben want something like that to happen? That's so unlike him." Carlos said.
"Don't tell the girls about this though. Evie would freak out about Dizzy..."
"...and Mal about you." Jay added and I looked at him.
"Maybe."
"Oh come on. Don't pretend that you and Mal don't love eachother anymore." Carlos said and I shrugged.
"I don't know to be honest..."
"So he's back at Uma." Jay said.
"What? No!" I said.
"Gil then?" Carlos tried.
"No. What is it with you guys?"
"Well you always just bounced between those three." Jay said and I rolled my eyes.
"I'll see you guys around." I said and I went outside again.

The pain they caused {💯%}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें