Dinner For Two

"How... Lovely" Alexsys commented sitting down in the chair Tom pulled out for her. The restaurant that Tom picked was no doubt expensive and Alexsys planned on paying for her meal.

"Only the best for a fan." He smiled sitting across from her. The candle shedding a romantic glow on his face. Alexsys blushed deeply and picked at the hem of the table cloth.

"So tell me more about you." He leaned back into his chair as the waiter poured two glasses of red wine.

"Well, I am an only child, my parents live in Destin, FL. I have a masters in Music History and I have a bachelors in Scoring for Instrumental Ensembles in Secondary School, which basically means if you want a new piece of music I'm your gal. I moved to California after a bad relationship a year ago. Before that I lived in Destin with my parents."

"That's all very interesting Lexsy. But I wanted to know personal things."

"Personal things?" Alexsys raised her eyebrow. What did this guy want? Her dress size?

"Whats your favorite movie, most sung song, what you're afraid of, what it takes to win your heart." He smiled at the end of his little speech and Alexsys couldn't help but smile back. Was he being serious? She couldn't tell. He seemed serious.

"Okay then, my favorite movie is Princess Bride, most sung song is Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray, I'm afraid of tight spaces with a lot of people in it, spiders, and water that I can't see my feet in."

"And to win your heart?"

"That, you'll have to find out for yourself Mr. Hiddleston."

"Oh really? Is that a challenge Miss. Latham?"

"Maybe, but mostly cause I don't know myself." She sipped her wine slowly savoring the flavor.

"Then I accept the challenge." He smirked again.

Curse him and his wonderful lips! Alexsys tried to not choke on her wine, Tom Hiddleston basically said that he wanted to date her. Or something like that. She attempted to not encourage herself in the idea but Tom, being his usual attractive self, was making that very very hard.