You Again

So the song is Stolen Dance by Milky Chance. I'm making it their theme cause I really think that it suits their style. With Tom's wonderful dancing skills and Alexsys' past the song is a perfect description of them.
-----------------------------------------
Alexsys woke up laying on something firm and warm. An arm was draped across her shoulders, the other across a set of rock hard abs, lazily placed, and her head was on a broad chest, rising and falling rhythmically. Looking up she saw Tom smiling at her, he leaned close to smell her hair and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning Darling, I thought you'd never wake up." Tom's long fingers brushed up and down her arm, she shivered and curled up closer to him.

"Morning Tom, don't you have to go to work today?" Alexsys asked tracing her own fingers across his defined body. The dips and curves of muscle covered in beautifully soft, pale skin.

"It is a Saturday my love, and I get Saturday's off. But not from being your pillow I suppose." He chuckled at his own joke. Alexsys moved her hand down to his and they intertwined fingers, his thumb rubbing her knuckles.

"Mmm," she hummed smiling. "And so I suppose that we have all day for nothing?"

"Pure and perfectly wonderful nothing." Tom tipped her head towards him and caught her lips in a kiss. His arm still across her shoulders, pulling up so she met him easier. "When did you get this?" He asked releasing the kiss. Tom drew his fingers over a small tattoo on Alexsys' rib cage, visible through her thin shirt.

"The treble clef? It's cause I'm a musician and a singer, I wanted to get it so I would never forget that it was my first love."

"Very interesting, and you said that as if it wasn't the only one. Are there more?" He watched as she sat up and turned around.

"There's on the nape of my neck." She lifted her hair and Tom sat forward to look at it.

"What does it mean?" He asked looking at the odd geometrical design.

"It's a glyph meaning strategy I got it after I moved away from my parents." She laid back down next to Tom. A strange beeping noise filled the room and Alexsys opened her eyes.

"Crap!" She shouted to the empty bed. Tom wasn't there, it was all a very wonderful dream. She turned off the alarm clock and got up.

-----------------------------------

Alexsys went for a walk around a park in Los Angeles. She needed to get a hold of things.

"Hello, it's you again." A very familiar voice, with a very familiar body said.

"Tom?" She cried looking up at his towering figure under the umbrella.

"The one and only dear!" He hugged her and Alexsys blushed thinking about the dream from earlier. "How about we get some coffee?"

"But you have a schedule!"

"Doesn't matter, I want coffee with my favorite girl. Now, come." He took her elbow and they headed to the nearest coffee shop.