Meeting Him..... He's the One

Wednesday morning came and Alexsys' alarm went off. She rolled over and saw that it was 7:00.

"No." She moaned and rolled back over . "Too early." She shut her eyes, which flew back open as she realized what today was.

"Oh my gosh! Today's the day!" She yelled running out of bed to her closet. "I've got to get dressed, do my hair, do my makeup! Oh and I've got to eat." She blabbed to no one.

------------------------------

By the time 9:00 rolled around Alexsys was ready, her wavy strawberry hair pulled back into a high pony tail, little stray hairs laying around her face and neck. A dark red boat neck sweater fitted across her shoulders, she had on light colored boyfriend jeans, cuffs rolled slightly, with a pair of nude ankle booties. The doorbell buzzed and Alexsys almost dropped her coffee mug.

"I'm coming!" She called running to the door, then thinking about how weird that would look she slowed down a little.

"Hello?" She answered the door and a tall man with reddish brown hair was facing away from her, he had on dark blue dress pants, black dress shoes, a black coat, and a grey scarf.

"Ah! Hello! I'm Tom Hiddleston." He turned around giving her a toothy grin.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Hiddleston." She shook his hand trying not to pop from excitement.

"Please, call me Tom. If we're going to spend the whole day together then let's get on a first name basis... I'm sorry Luke didn't tell me your name."

"Oh! Alexsys, Alexsys Latham. But you can call me Lexsy."

"Nice to meet you Alexsys." He flashed that swoon worthy smile of his again.

"Won't you come in and have some coffee? Or did you have plans?" Alexsys didn't really know what to expect with all this. "I've never done one of these before." She smiled nervously.

"Some coffee would be nice thank you. And I haven't either, it will be a learning experience for the both of us then." He came in and took off his coat hanging it up in the hallway.

"How do you like your coff..." She stopped mid word as she turned to look at him. He was wearing a simple white dress shirt, but the way it was cut, woah, the buttons would pop if he took a deep enough breath. Alexsys realized her mouth was hanging open and she quickly shut it. "Your coffee."

"Black thank you." Tom, to Alexsys' relief hadn't been paying attention to her face when her mouth was gaping open. "This is a very nice home Lexsy. I like it a lot." He looked over the living room as they made their way into the spacious kitchen.

"Thank you Tom. It's kinda funny to actually talk to you now. Like I'm still trying to grip the fact that Tom Hiddleston is standing in my kitchen drinking coffee." She passed him a mug and then leaned forward onto the island resting her elbows on the countertop. Then in a quieter voice she said "it's actually a dream come true."

Tom raised an eyebrow as he took a sip of coffee. "Really?

"Oh great, you heard that? Crap, I knew I would mess it up somehow." She bit her lip and blushed.

"It's okay, you didn't mess it up." He pulled her wrist to bring her in for a hug. "I'm used to that kind of stuff, and worse." He laughed a bit remembering all the comments from fans he had gotten. Releasing her he lingered the touch on her hand longer. "You're quite beautiful when you blush Lexsy."

"Wow. I have just been called beautiful by a man. This is amazing." Alexsys laughed.

"No one has called you beautiful?"concern laced Tom's brow.

"Well my parents, but no man. Not even my ex boyfriend. But he wasn't a man, he was a little boy. Still is." Alexsys stared down into her coffee fighting tears.

"I'm sorry Lexsy. I didn't mean to touch a sensitive spot."

"It's fine, I'm over him now. Let's just focus on having a good day even though it's raining." She pushed a smile to the surface.

"Well we have a reservation for lunch and then another one for dinner tonight. The rest of the day is whatever you want." He finished his coffee and put the mug in the sink.

Alexsys watched him rinse it out and look up to the rain splattered window, small birds flew around and he hummed as he worked. His sleeves were pushed up and then he dried his hands.

"Why don't we just go talk?" He offered rolling down his sleeves and walking into the living room.

"Best place to talk?" Alexsys asked.

"A walk outside."

"In the rain?"

"You know there's a nifty invention for walking in the rain called an umbrella. I just so happen to be the proud owner of one of those devices." Tom said grabbing his coat and helping Alexsys put on hers.

"But what about Luke?" She giggled.

"He can wait for us here."

"And the paparazzi?"

"Who cares about them? It's your day today." He opened the door for her. "Shall we?" He led her out and she locked the door. Tom was the perfect person, but she couldn't be with him. He was a famous actor, she was just a girl that worked in a café. It could never work.