Say Hey

A few months later

"You know Lexsy, we should kiss more. You're fantastic at it." Tom said stealing another peck from his new girlfriend.

"Well we are dating, so now you've got the chance." She said smiling, twirling his curls around her fingers. "I'm going to get some popcorn. You want some?" She asked getting up.

"Nope, I'm good gorgeous." He popped her bum lightly, a smile toying with his lips.

"Thomas William Hiddleston! You know if I didn't like you so much I might do something about that." She turned around on her heel waving a finger in his face.

"Might?" Tom pulled out the innocent school boy charm trying not to burst into laughter.

"Yeah, you're kinda cute. I might let it slide. But just this once!"

"Uh huh.... I was being a bad boy. I thought girls liked bad boys."

"I've had enough bad boys in my life. I just want a hot gentleman."

"How many bad boys is enough?"

"One. One is more than enough." She sighed continuing on with her intended quest.

"Can you tell me about your past relationship? I mean like how many guys have you dated? Not that I'm jealous or anything. Should I be?" Tom blabbered.

"No, you should be very grateful you're not him. If you were I wouldn't be here. You're only the second guy I've ever dated, Jason was my first." She sighed remembering the harmful past.

"Wanna talk about it?" Tom put a hand on Lexsy's back encouragingly.

"I guess, if you think it would help."

"It might." He smiled gently.

"Tom he beat me." Lexsy sniffed.