Saying Goodbye

"I had a wonderful time Tom." Alexsys pushed away her dessert plate.

"I'm glad, and you've got some chocolate right... There." He wiped the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

"Um, thanks." She blushed deeply. He smirked watching her reaction to his daring move.

"Where would you like to go next?" He grabbed the check from the waiter and looked at it.

"Well, it's almost time for you to leave me. And I'm paying for my part." She tried to take the check.

"Not at all my dear, I'll pay for it. And don't worry about the time. I've got all night." He smiled again, dimples peaking through his ginger scruff.

"But the lady at the agency said 11:00pm."

"Forget the agency, let's run away together. Let's go to some small town, grab a hotel. Darling let's become adventurers." He grabbed her hand excitement filling his eyes.

"I would love to Tom" she smiled going along with his spontaneous idea.

"Then come a long Lexsy." With that he stood and practically dragged her out of the restaurant. She struggled to keep up with his long legs but he slowed down.

"Tom, we aren't really going on an adventure are we?" She asked sincere concern causing her eyebrows to knit together.

"Yes, to the stars." He smiled and they got in his car.

-----------------------------

When they got to Alexsys' house he walked with her to the porch. Rain started to fall heavily and Alexsys invited him in for a while.

"I couldn't, any more time with you and my heart would burst."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"This." He grabbed Alexsys' shoulders and pulled her to him. His lips caught hers up and she could feel his scruff tickling her face. It didn't feel bad just different.

"Woah." She gasped as he broke the kiss.

"I'll text you dear." He grabbed her phone and put in his number. Giving her a peck on the lips again he jogged back to his car.

"Bye Tom!" She waved. Alexsys Lantham was just kissed by Tom Hiddleston.

Slamming the door as she went inside, Alexsys squealed and ran around the house. Tom Hiddleston was going to text her.

---------------------------------

As she lay in bed she got a text.
"Goodnight Lexsy, I had a wonderful time. Tom ;)"

"Goodnight Tom. :D"