Three Is a Magic Number

1 2 3 4 by Feist

This is the very last chapter of My Prince Charming Is An Actor! Thank you so much for commenting and liking! It means a lot, really. If you liked this and haven't checked out my other works I have

Meeting Mr. Lee; A Lee Pace Fanfiction

I Swear I Thought I Dreamed Her; A Chris Pine Fanfiction

Wild Nights; A Benedict Cumberbatch Fanfiction (which is soon to be edited and maybe even updated)

Being A Queen; A Thranduil Fanfiction

And many others. Again thank you for reading this and being so awesome. Now to the story!

-Anna
---------------------------------

1 year later

Soft giggles and pattering feet are heard down the hallway making their way to Tom and Alexsys' bedroom. Eve pokes her head through the door and sees Tom sprawled across the bed, Alexsys curled up next to him. Quiet snores are coming from Tom and Eve giggles more at the sound.

"Wake up, wake up." She whispers poking her finger around on Tom's face, her finger dragging his upper lip around and bending his features around oddly.

Tom moans quietly and scrunches up his face at the disturbance. This only encourages the 5 year old girl and she pulls at his curls.

"Daddy" she whines softly into his ear. "Wake up, we need to make breakfast for Mommy. You promised." Eve's small form was perched on Tom's chest, her legs straddled across him as if she was on a horse. Tom opened one blue eye, his pupil dilated from the incoming rays of golden sunlight.

"You go in the kitchen and I'll be there soon." He patted her head and rubbed his eyes.

"Alright Daddy." Eve ran off, her pink footed pajamas made no noise across the oak floors. She slid into the kitchen violently giggling.

Tom followed in, with dark grey pajama pants that drug the floor. His russet hair was all frizzy and the stray strands of hair caught the light. Eve hugged him, throwing her arms around his lean thighs and squeezing tightly.

"Good morning Daddy, we've got to make a perfect breakfast for Mommy." Eve looked up at Tom and he patted her black locks.

"Good morning princess." Tom said starting a kettle of tea.

"I think we should make muffins for Mommy. Blueberry muffins." Eve held her hands out to be picked up and set on the counter. Tom followed her instructions and got out the ingredients needed.

"We need to be quiet while we cook so we don't wake up Mommy." Tom said scooping out the flour and getting quite a bit on his hands. He patted his chest a few times sending clouds of flour into the air and leaving a white handprint on his bare chest.

Eve giggled and stuck her finger into the flour, she dabbed it onto her nose and giggled more.

------------------------

Tom piled the muffins onto a plate and set it on a tray to carry. Eve jumped on the bed waking up Alexsys' crying.

"Happy Birthday Mommy!" Eve gave Alexsys a big kiss as Tom set down the tray.

"Good morning Darling, and happy birthday." Tom kissed his girlfriend and handed her a box wrapped in silver paper. "It's from Eve and myself." He winked the the little girl who looked like she might explode from excitement.

"Thank you Tom, thank you Eve. You are too sweet." She hugged both of them and unwrapped the box.

Inside was a diamond necklace on a silver chain, the diamond was champagne colored and was surrounded by smaller white diamonds. It sparkled in the sun brilliantly and Alexsys gasped.

"It's beautiful! Thank you very very much!" She handed it to Tom who clasped it around her neck. The diamond was perfectly framed on Alexsys' chest, her red hair falling around it.

"You will wear it tonight when I take you to dinner. Just you and me."

"What will I do Daddy?" Eve asked biting into a muffin.

"You'll be having a sleepover with Uncle Chris and Aunt Elsa."

"Yay! Can Uncle Chris play Thor with me again? I want to be Loki this time, cause I've got black hair like Loki. Last time he made me be Sif cause I'm a girl." Eve danced around on the bed.

"Well I don't see why you can't be Loki, maybe Loki shapeshifted into a beautiful princess that makes fantastic muffins." Alexsys said smiling behind a muffin.

"Ooh! Yeah! Daddy, be Loki again!" Eve bounced on her toes, falling on to Tom. He picked her up and swung her around a few times before safely returning her to the floor.

Tom cleared his throat and put a blanket over his shoulders. "I am Loki, the God of Mischeif. And I am burdened with glorious purpose. Kneel puny mortal."

"No! I'm Thor and I'm on the Avengers! We're going to get you Loki!" Eve chased Tom around the apartment laughing.

"Oh no! I've been captured by the mighty Thor!" Tom fell to the floor and Eve sat on his back.

"That's right! And you're going back to, to...." She stopped for a moment and thought before whispering to Tom "how do you say it?"

"Asgard." He whispered back with a wink.

"You're going back to Asgard Loki! But first you have to apologize to everyone. Cause that's the nice thing to do."

"Okay, if I have to." Tom sighed and Eve hopped off of him.

"I love you Daddy."

"I love you too princess. Now go get dressed and packed for tonight!" He sent her off to her room.

"You are such a good Daddy, Tom. Did you ever think that you would be one so quickly?" Alexsys asked, her mind wandering to the day that Eve started calling them Mommy and Daddy. They had never asked her to do it, she just picked the names one time and it stuck.

"No I didn't, but I'm honored to be a Daddy. Did you think you would be a Mommy so quickly?" He sat on the couch and Alexsys snuggled up next to him.

"Of course not, but I suppose this is a better of way of becoming one."

"Opposed to what?"

"Opposed to being pregnant for nine months and then having to push it out. I don't think I'm hardcore enough for that yet."

Tom laughed. "I think you're pretty hardcore."

"Well thank you. You're very sweet."

"It's easy to be sweet to the sweet. Happy Birthday." Tom kissed Alexsys lovingly and she smiled.

"Thank you. My Prince Charming."