Being Right

Good grief he was perfect. He never wanted to talk about himself, only Alexsys. She felt so loved and wanted with her arm in the crook of his.

"Let's see we walked, went to lunch, did some window shopping, and now it's almost time for us to go to dinner."

"Should I change?" Alexsys looked down at her jeans.

"Probably, I mean you look smashing the way you are but I don't think they would go for a black tie style restaurant."

"Well I don't have a fancy red carpet worthy dress, but I have a nice one that I could wear."

"It would be perfect." He smiled kindly and they got into his car to drove back to her house.

----------------------------------

Getting out of the car she jogged up to her house and unlocked the door letting Tom in.

"You can use the guest bathroom to get changed, it's down the hall and on the left."

"Thanks, Lexsy." Gosh that smile again. Alexsys didn't think she could last the night if he kept flashing that gorgeous smile of his. She ran up to her room to get dressed.

"Time to reapply fancier makeup." She wiped off her existing makeup and went to work.

Finishing her job she listened, Tom was out of the bathroom. She ran to grab the dress and a pair of heels. Her long legs looked longer in the short, stiff, red material. Red three quarter sleeves flowed nicely with small red bows at the cuffs. She slipped on some nude heels and checked her hair. 'A side braid should work.' She thought quickly manipulating her locks.

-------------------------------------

"You look fantastic." Tom breathed as she came down the stairs. Alexsys blushed, no man had ever made her feel like that.

"Thank you, I uh, need to ask you something though."

"Yes?"

"Could you zip up this dress? I hate to ask, but I can't reach it." She bit her lip trying to keep this situation from being awkward.

"Pretend it's the scene of a movie, he's an actor. I wonder how many dresses he's zipped, or unzipped for that matter." She though worriedly. "Stop it Lexsy! Don't think of that!"

"Sure, I don't mind." He smiled, his long fingers ran over the material. Finding the zipper at her lower back he pulled up, the zipper got stuck, he pulled again.

"I, uh, think it's stuck. Do you um, I mean uh..." He stammered.

"It's fine, do what you need to." Alexsys was mentally beating herself up.

Tom Hiddleston, Thomas William Hiddleston was zipping up her dress. Now the zipper is stuck and he will have to do who knows what to fix it. She blushed harder, her skin now matching the dress. Tom rather shakily put his hand on the other side of the zipper at her mid back to jimmy it up on the other side. Alexsys shivered at his touch, electrocution jumping from him into her. Finally getting the zipper loose, Tom pulled the zipper up the rest of the way.

"There you go." He quickly went to grab her coat to escape from any awkward moments that may happen.

"Thank you Tom." She stopped in the doorway. Her hand was on his forearm and she leaned in to peck him on the cheek.

"Uh, no problem." He watched her walk off and sighed. This was going to be an interesting night.