Chapter 3

Introducing two more of my OC's! I hope you like them :)

--------

Marinette's P.O.V.

(half an hour earlier)

Marching through the hallways of her college, keeping her eyes steadily focused on her destination at the end of the corridor, the crowd of students parted to let Marinette through. With a determined look on her face, the bluenette made it to the girls' bathroom door, dashed into a cubicle and locked the door behind her. Exhaustedly she let herself slump on the closed toilet lid.

She had barely made it to her history of fashion class and had earned herself a scolding by her grumpy old teacher Mr. Bernard. He had previously been a renowned fashion designer until he was kicked from the industry, for unknown reasons. He certainly never ceased to let his students know he would prefer to be anywhere else than in a classroom full of gangly fashion students.

Groaning softly, Marinette buried her head in her hands, crouching forward. Although she loved the challenge of attending one of the hardest fashion schools in all of France, more and more often she felt overwhelmed with the task of keeping both of her lives under control. The semester tasks were getting more demanding, but at the same time, Hawkmoth's akumas had been growing stronger. Even though going to the same college as Adrien, her fellow Miraculous wielder, had greatly benefitted Paris' safety and made it easier to get out of classes and make excuses for each other, Marinette was kept so busy, she often went multiple nights with hardly any sleep.

As she and Adrien were building up experience in fighting their enemies, sadly so was Hawkmoth too, inventing more and more twisted akumas to terrorize Paris' citizens with the mission of bringing as many miraculouses as possible into his control.

Massaging her temples, Marinette found herself despairing at the thought of all of the homework ahead of her. Usually, her male best friend Adrien Agreste was there to support her, but he was on his lunch break, and she didn't want to disturb him. They had gotten to know each other through their Miraculouses, after Master Fu had given them both one separately, after having checked if they were suitable and trustworthy enough for this outstanding responsibility.

All during high school, the youngsters had not been permitted to know each other's identities, but once they had turned eighteen, Master Fu had made Marinette the Guardian of the Miraculous Box, as he had grown too old for the job. In his opinion, they had obtained enough experience to handle the responsibility and so, Adrien and Marinette had been allowed to detransform and get to know each other in their civilian form.

They had become good friends and an even better team and had decided to study at the IFA together, to always be near each other, after Adrien had been homeschooled his entire life and Marinette had gone to the Francoise-Dupont high school with her childhood best friend Sandra. But that didn't mean they had the same timetable.

Taking a deep breath, Marinette fake flushed the toilet to not confuse any other inmates and made her way out of the bathroom, feeling a little calmer. She had another class to attend, in a nearby building.

Fidenziano's P.O.V.

Fidenziano Trimarchi looked out of the small window at the back of the restaurant, trying to calm his nerves. For all that the kitchen of the "Desire for Italy'' was so enormous, the grey-haired man in his late forties felt as if the walls were closing in on him.

All his life, he had been working up to this moment, his dream to become a Michelin Star cook. Hours, days, months spent perfecting recipes, searching for exotic ingredients, building a reputation, cultivating his taste buds, and today was the day he had the chance to prove his efforts hadn't been in vain.