There for you (chapter.5)

⚠️sensitive topics⚠️

Please don't leave me alone here, Dixie begged. Noah felt terrible, he knew what Griffin would think if he saw him laying with... well technically his girlfriend. Noah wanted to, terribly but he still knew that that probably wouldn't be the best idea. I'm sorry Dixie, but I think both of us know that's not a good idea. Dixie started crying even more and started talking about how's she's scared of Griffin and what he might do if he sees her. Noah was confused, he knew that Griffin cheated obviously, but he didn't think that he was abusive or anything like that. Noah felt terrible, he felt a tear coming but he didn't want to be vulnerable in front of Dixie at such a hard time for her. He knew right then and there that he needed to be there for her. He sat down next to Dixie. I'm right here ok, I'm not going anywhere, he said reassuring her. She got vulnerable in front of him. She told him absolutely everything. How Griffin never hung out with her, how he stopped paying attention and showing affection, and how whenever she would say no or didn't want to do anything he would get abusive and slap her. Noah is the first person she wants told this to. She hasn't even told her parents, her sister, not even her best friends. She also told him how she had anxiety attacks out of no where and that she had a seizure around 1 year ago. Noah heart hurt after hearing that. He knew he couldn't leave her at a time like this, no matter how much he knew what he was doing right now was wrong he couldn't not do it. He was especially furious at Griffin, how could he do that? He thought to himself how he could hurt such an amazing girl. Just how? Noah knew what he was about to was wrong but he needed to do it, he needed to be there for Dixie.

He got closer to her and put his right hand on her face and slowly started wiping her tears. He cupped her face and said that he would be there, no matter what until she's better. Dixie needed to hear this, she was terrified and Noah made her feel better. She smiled she needed something to be there for her and she was thankful that it was Noah. She had just met him and she felt a closer connection to him than she felt to herself. Noah got Ben closer to her still having his hand on her face he started leaning in. His head was telling him to stop but his heart knew that this is what he wanted. Dixie didn't think twice, and soon as she saw that he started leaning in she did to. They both did until their lips connected. The kiss lasted what felt like an eternity. They could both feel how right it was for them to be doing this. They're soft lips against each other's, it was perfect. If turned into a whole make out and slowly starting to get more passionate with kiss. They both knew it was wrong but they couldn't help it. What they felt for each other at this moment was indescribable. They pulled away from the kiss realizing that the music that was playing downstairs stopped and you couldn't hear the yelling anymore. They turned around to see that Bryce, Blake, Kio, and Griffin staring at them. Griffin walked away before they could even say anything, he didn't look okay. He looked wasted and pissed. The other guys were looking at Noah like he just killed someone. Noah thought that he was for sure getting by kicked out but soon realized it wasn't like that. They had seen the post on Instagram and even though they were drunk they knew what was going on. They left with only saying one thing "GOOD JOB!" Noah and Dixie were both confused, the last thing they thought we happen in that situation is for the boys to be okay with it. Dixie was laughing, that the first time I've seen her laugh since she found out the news and hour ago and she looked beautiful. They both knew that they shouldn't do what they were thinking of but before they could think about their decision a bit more their lips crashed into each other's again.

They made out for another 5 minutes and then stopped, their foreheads were touching and there breathing was hard. Then to break the silence that was going on Dixie spoke up and said "I'm tired". Me too "they moved their heads so their foreheads so they weren't touching anymore" do you want me to le- Noah cut Dixie off, absolutely not. I know what just happened and I'm sorry but that doesn't mean that I'm just not going to be here with you anymore. I promised and intend on keeping that promise. Let's go to sleep, my bed is big enough for the both of us to fit so you don't have to worry. Dixie smiled but she wanted something different. She didn't know exactly what she was feeling but she knew that she needed Noah right now and nothing was going to change that. I have a different plan, she said. "She lays her head on Noah's chest (he's wearing a shirt)" I like this idea more "looks up at him and smiles" you know what, I think I do to, he replied "Dixie falls asleep almost instantly.

Noah's POV: there I was laying down with a girl that I met just a few hours ago. I felt like I should have regretted what we both just did but I didn't, at all actually. It felt good it was passionate and sweet and we were both looking for more afterwards. It felt amazing her sold plump lips against mine just felt right, but I needed to snap out of it. No matter how much I don't like Griffin I still can't do that to him. I already did enough by kissing her I front of all of them, even if it wasn't on purpose. I knew I couldn't do anything about it now though. This wonderful girl was laying in my arms and I didn't have the heart to change it any other way so I just sat there, watching her sleep until I finally feel asleep.

*The next morning*

Dixie's POV: I woke up and felt that I was in someone's arms. I thought of Griffin but then I remembered what happened last night. I looked up and saw Noah. I started getting all the memories of us kissing and falling asleep together. I loved it. I know I shouldn't be saying that, but I mean I couldn't help it. I felt safe in his arms, its as if I was snuggled into a huge teddy bear. It felt absolutely perfect. The whole moment was perfect. I wanted to get up and get ready but I also wasn't prepared to see Griffin yet and I knew I couldn't wake him up so I just stayed there. I laid with Noah until he woke up.

Well, good morning, Noah said in his morning voice. Good morning "Dixie said and smiled". (His morning voice is so hot, Dixie thought in her head) do you need to go home, I know you probably don't wanna be here right now.? Yes actually, Dixie replied. I need to tell my mom and I also really need to take a shower and feel like myself again. Do you want me to take you?, Noah asked. I can't order an Uber, you don't have to get up. It's fine, I need to get out anyways. Okay "Dixie smiled" let's go!! "Noah and Dixie walk downstairs" (the buys are all sitting in the couch except for Griffin, most of them are okay but still a little hungover. Where are you going? Bryce asked Noah. I'm just gonna stop Dixie off, I will be back very soon. Okay, but when you get back Blake, Kio, and I need to talk to you. Ok, is I'll be back soon. Noah was terrified, the fist thing he thought of was him getting kicked out of sway. " Noah drove Dixie to her house (she still lives with her parents)" okay, we're here. Wait what about your sweater, I would give it back right kod hit I don't have anything un- Dixie it's fine, you can keep it . I will bring you your swimsuit and clothes another day, just keep if for now. O- okay thank you so much Noah oh and Umm here's my phone number "hands him a piece paper with her phone number on it" call me sometime, so we can hang out "she smiles" will do, Noah replied smiling back. Bye! "Noah leaves"

*Noah returns to sway*

Im here here!!

No ones POV:

Bryce: okay great! Have a seat

Noah: ok "takes a seat next to them"

Blake: what happened last night with you and Dixie?

Noah: no- nothing. I swear! We just kissed, which by the way was on accident. She was miserable after the news about Griffin and I wanted for we to have something there for her. Charli and the girls had already left so I stayed with here but nothing else happened after you guys left. I promise!

Kio: we believe you Noah it's fine "laughs"

Bryce: yeah it fine. We just wanted to know. Oh and by the way don't worry about Griffin. He's moving to a different house later today anyways. I'm sorry that you had to see that last night. I hope you don't want to leave.

Noah: are you kidding me! I would never leave, I thought you guys were gonna kick me out. And about Griffin, I don't care. I respect him and I don't want any problems. But to be fair I am kinda happy he's leaving because n don't know how long j could last without punching him.

Blake: me too man. That's why we told him to move. We all feel bad for Dixie, so don't worry, we're on the same page.

Noah: thank god!

*they all talk for a bit more*

*fast forward to 2 weeks, Dixie and Noah have talked a few times but they haven't seen each other and Griffin moved out*

The end of this chapter is a bit boring but I need to write something so I can fast forward but still have the story make sense lol. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! I m gonna try updating everyday but if I sing don't worry I didn't die, I'm just busy. Also thank you guys so much for all the love on the story so far! It will get way better!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️❤️
Word count: 1823