Hold on (Chapter:9)

I what Dixie! Just tell me so that I know if I should leave or not! You know how I feel about you but I'm not just gonna sit her waiting for some one who obviously doesn't want me! Noah snapped back at Dixie. He felt bad for yelling but he also just had his heart shattered so can you really blame him.

Fine! You want me to tell you! I didn't tell you everything about Griffin. He fucking abused me, made me do things I didn't want to do. I got my heart broken and that's not something that can just go away. You have made me so happy, I smile just thinking about you. But I don't want my heart broken again, Dixie yelled trying to hold back her tears.

Oh my god. Dixie I am so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you, it wasn't my place to do that. Noah felt miserable for her. He hadn't known that Griffin did that. If he would've, everything that he's done would've been different.

Noah it's fine, I chose not to tell anyone, not even my family, so that's on me. But I need you to hold on for me. I need you Noah, and I'm so sorry that I thought otherwise. You are the person that I want. You are my person and I don't want it any other way. But I need to take things slow. I'm afraid that if I rush into this I'm gonna make things worse. So please. Just hold on for me.

Dixie, ofc I will hold on for you. And I'm sorry for slipping, I know enough about you to know that I shouldn't have done that. But that also means that you need to hold on too. Instead of getting frustrated and stressing, talk to me. I will always be here for you. I promise you that. Forever and always. Noah said in the most calming and caring voice.

T- thank yo- you s- do muc- much No- Noah. She finally did it. She broke down, but a good type of break down. She flung herself into Noah's arms and buried her whole body into his. She felt safe. She knew that she could be herself around him, be vulnerable without being embarrassed. That happiness that she felt this morning, it's back, but it just doubled in size.

I wouldn't have it any other way Dix. He wrapped his big arms around her and held her close and tight. His heart that had been shattered into pieces was slowly coming back together..He didn't just like this girl, he loved her. And he needed her to know that, just not quite yet.

In this moment Dixie fell in love. She knew she liked him before, but now it was different. She wasn't ready for a relationship but she loved him, how is that even possible.

They both loved each other, it was perfect. They didn't know it just yet but the time will come. In this moment all they focused on was each other. Being in each others arms just felt right. Unlike any other feeling that they have ever felt before. They just stood there, with each other for a few minutes until they moved to the bed.

They cuddled up next each other, closer than they were before, which seemed impossible, but obviously it wasn't. Laying there with each other felt like laying in heaven. This whole moment was perfect and the more they thought about it if they didn't have this disagreement they probably would not be where they are right now.

Baby, can we go to the beach please?, Dixie asked Noah lifting her head up so that he could see her. Ofc we can, but did you just call me baby?, Noah asked with a slowly growing grin on his face. Yeas I did, is that ok, Dixie smiles so perfectly Noah could've just passed away in the spot. Ofc it's ok........ baby. Noah replied making Dixies and his own heart happy. This was the moment they knew they were meant for each other.

They slowly got up and got in the car, Dixies parents questioned them right before they were gonna leave so they just made a stupid excuse saying that they were going to sway. They don't want anyone knowing about their situation until it was 100 percent official. During the car ride Noah kept his hand on Dixies thigh but not to high because he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. She slowly moved his hand and connected it Edith hers and kept it like that the rest of the car ride. They were also taking about their favorite movies, ice cream, snacks, and favorite place to eat to get to know each other better than they already did.

When they got to the beach Dixie led him to a lifeguard tower that Addison, Curtis, and she used to hang out at all the time. There they say up cuddled next to each other, in each others eyes and watched the sunset. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as their love for each other.

Their time was relaxing until they saw fletchers looking around to see if he could film anyone. He hadn't seen them yet so they decided to make a run for it in the opposite direction. While they were running they had their hangs intertwined together laughing the whole time. It was annoying hat they had to run away but it was fun as it brought adventure.

They then decided to leave so that they could a few more things because they didn't feel like going home just yet. They got ice cream, went shopping, and after all that they got Starbucks because Dixie was begging. The rest of their day was spent with each other until Noah had to drop Dixie off. Dixie wanted Noah to stay but then came to the realization that it would've be the best idea because they knew their friends and family would get curious. So they exchanged one more kiss before Noah had to leave.

When Dixie got home her parents were out at dinner and Charli was at Chases house, like always. On the other hand, when Noah got home all the sway boys ran up to him and bombarded him with questions about where he was, who he was with, and why he came home so late, even though it was only 11:00 p.m. Noah tried to avoid all their question and just did that he went on a drive and got occupied. And they actually believed it, what idiots. They ended the night with texting each other before falling asleep.

Hey guyss!!!! SUCH A CUTE CHAPTER🥰 I thought I should treat you guys to another chapter since the last one was sad. I also wanted to say thank you for 1k reads. I never thought that people would be interested in what I was writing and to see that they are makes me extremely happy. I love you all so much❤️❤️ bye:)
Word count: 1188