Expressing feelings (Chapter:18)

Dixie had suspected that the moment was going to come when Noah asked her what she planned on doing next. To be honest, she wasn't exactly sure though. She obviously wanted to fix things between Addison, she just didn't know how.

Addison didn't understand why Dixie hadn't told her about Noah and her. She wanted to, terribly, but there were so many things that stopped her.

For one, she didn't think it was fair if she got to tell Addison, but Noah couldn't tell his friends. She was also worried she was going to judge her for moving on so fast.

It true, Noah treats her better than any other guy, especially Griffin. He taught her how to love, how to feel something she didn't know existed.

But she did feel a little bit of shame on how quickly she was able to be with someone else. That's the main reason she didn't want to be public yet. She wanted to show him off, and show the internet how much she truly loved him, she just wasn't ready for that yet.

That was like a whole different amount of commitment.

Dixie really didn't know what to do. She learned that after her 'break' she had, she had no idea what she was doing. She needed Noah's help, obviously he couldn't help her by fixing it for her, but she was hoping he could at least give some ideas.

When she looked at Noah in his beautiful hazel eyes, she just couldn't say anything. It's not like she had anything to say though, her thought process was gone.

Noah quickly noticed that Dixie had no idea what she was going to do. So he decided to speak up. "Baby, are you ok?" He obviously knew the answer, but he also wanted her to feel like she could talk to him.

Dixie acknowledged Noah's question, but she still couldn't reply. She knew that she could talk to Noah about everything, she just found herself having trouble with what to start with. There was a lot of things that she needed to tell him, she just didn't know where to start.

Without replying again, she just simply put her head back down, slowly letting a warm tear fall down her cheek.

She didn't know why she was being so emotional. She wasn't doing it purposely, that just the only thing she knew how to do recently.

Noah knew she was going to have a head time talking, especially after 2 weeks. He just didn't expect her to be this bad. It didn't change anything though. He just knew it would take a lot more work than he expected to get her back to her happy state.

"Baby. It's ok. Just tell me how you feel, I'll help you. I just need to know how." He again lifted her chin so that he could see her.

"I- I just don't know how to fix this. I tried calling her, it went straight to voicemail. I knocked on her door, she ignored me. I have done everything I possibly could to get her back, I just can't."

There she goes

"But you have to understand her. She's hurt. You have been hiding something from her, and I would be mad to. But you have to prove to her that you care for her. She's not mad because you didn't tell her about us, she's mad because she doesn't think you look at her as a best friend anymore."

She never thought of that

"I- I never really thought about. But still, what should I do." She completely understood Addison now, and she felt like a bitch.

Noah finally knew how to help her. "Just text her to come over, now. Don't stop asking until she says yes, the easier you give up the more she will bribe what she thinks. Didn't let her say no. When she comes, I'll leave if you want."

"Okay, I will. But I want you to stay. I need to show her that I'm happy. and plus, she's mad at you to, because in her eyes, you stole me from her." She got up out of their position and got her phone, she texted Addison.

•Addi🥺💜•

Addison please text me back. I'm sorry, can you just please come over. We can talk, and get this situated.

Why should I. How do I know that everything your staying is true. For all I know, you could be lying right now.

I deserved that. But just please. If yo I don't want to talk to me afterwards then that's fine, but at least give me a chance.

Okay fine, umm be there in 5 minutes. Just don't waste my time.

Thank you! And I promise I won't. :)

*end of messages*

"She's gonna be here in 5 minutes. I just really hope I don't mess this up." Dixie was happy that Addison was finally gonna hear her out, but she really didn't know what she was gong to say.

"As long as you speak from your heart, it'll be fine. I'm right here, so when you can't speak I will. Like you said, I need to apologize to Addison to."

The rest of the 5 minutes, which felt like 5 hours went by with them discussing about what they would say.

They just wanted to get a basic idea, since they didn't want to freeze on the spot and make things worse.

Noah confronted Dixie the whole time, reassuring her that she would do amazing. He was Laredo proud of her for sticking up, and texting Addison to come over. He knew that that took a lot out of her.

With that, came a knock on the door of Dixies apartment.

She's here....

This chapter honestly sucks and it's also really short. But it more of a filler chapter anyways. If I have more time, I will update again later, but no promises since I kinda have a lot of homework. Okay that's it, nurse luv youuu❤️❤️
Word count: 1007