Its Time (Chapter:11)

It was now the next morning and Dixie woke up still snuggled into Noah's arms. She was incredibly happy. Not like she was last night, or that morning, it felt different. Each second that she spent with him she became a happier person. Happier than she ever thought a girl like her would be. She was also still in shock on how she slept in the same bed with him.

Dixie wasn't that type of girl. She never moved fast. She always wanted to take things slow and wasn't a big fan of new things. She liked what she was used to, and let's just say, this is not what she was used to. She was used to simple things and her situation with Noah was the exact opposite. If it were anyone else she would've given up, but with Noah it was just different. Even Dixie didn't know why yet.

Noah was impressed. He knew Dixie wants to take things slow, which is why he took is as a surprise when she had no intention on using the other bed. In a strange way it made him feel good about himself. He knew Dixie was very closed off about everything in her life and to see how she just opens up to him makes him feel special. She was his person, just like he was hers.

They both needed each other in their lives. So many things have happened since they got to know each other, but if it was destined? What if they were meant to be together? I mean, it can happen. But also what of Noah never got famous? Would he have even met Dixie. All these thought slowly roamed Dixies head while she was waking up.

Noah heard Dixie shuffling around in the bed trying to wake herself up. "Good morning beautiful," said Noah with his morning voice. Dixie would've replied back but all she could think about in this moment was his morning voice so instead she just smiled. He loves her smile. It's so perfect, how both of her dimples are not even on each sides, how bright her cheeks light up, just everything about her Noah loved. He hadn't seen anything about her that he didn't like other than the fact she wasn't fully his yet.

Knowing that she could find someone else while they were doing this and that she could completely forget about Noah. This was one of the only things he could think about. What if he wasn't fast enough, and someone else got to her before he got the chance to. He was terrified. Even though he knew the chances of that happening were low, they weren't impossible. He needed to make her his quick.

They both slowly started to wake up. Still entangled in each others arms, they shared a quick morning kiss. If it was up to them they would've stayed in bed the whole day, just laying there with each other. But they couldn't. Noah had exciting things planned and he didn't intend on wasting them. As much as he wanted to, he knew that Dixie would have more fun than she was now, no matter how much they both didn't want to admit it, they knew it was true.

They both leisurely finally got up, brushed their teeth, and got dressed. Noah had ordered them breakfast while they were getting ready to surprise Dixie, and let's just say that she definitely was. She loved it. She loved everything. Everything about Noah, and everything that he was doing for her. He made her feel so special, like she was the only girl in this world.

They ate quickly and ran out the door. They didn't want to waste any time. Noah also booked private places so the paparazzi couldn't find them. He knew how much Dixie hated when they would bombard her with questions, especially since she still hadn't announced that her and Griffin broke up.

It kinda bothered Noah a bit because she hadn't announced her breakup up yet but he also understood why she hadn't yet. It was a hard subject and she was still recovering from it.

They did multiple things throughout the day. They went to the beach, went skydiving, and they went on a little tour through the best places in Malibu. They were just enjoying each others company nothing too much but just pure fun and enjoyment.