Dinner date (Chapter:25)

"Baby, wake up" Noah hated waking Dixie up, knowing that if he did, he would probably be in serious trouble. Dixie on the other hand, was not very bothered by him waking her up. I guess It just kinda depends on what mood she's in, and luckily for Noah, today she was happy, maybe a little too happy.

But would it really be Dixie if she made things easy for Noah? No, not it would not. "But whyy?" She said, as if waking up was worse than death. "Because Addison and Curtis are gone" "what" Dixie was confused with the words that came out of Noah's mouth. She got up in a flash, realizing that the other couches around them, which were once filled with people, are now empty.

"I don't know when they left. I just woke up and they were gone." Noah for some reason felt bad. He saw how quickly Dixie jumped at his statement. "That's fine. I mean, they might've been busy. Look on the bright side." Dixie said slightly smiling, placing her hand on his cheek. "We get to spend to spend more time together, just the two of us."

Noah's cheeks went bright red. The effect Dixie had on him, was beyond anything either of them could understand. He quickly leaned in for a kiss, causing the whole world to melt away. Dixie obviously reacted, they could never deny one another, it was impossible.

Whenever they kissed each other, they opened up a new set of feelings, a stronger set of feelings. They both frequently found themselves getting lost in each other, forgetting that they have a world to live in, that they have jobs they need to do.

Noah pulled away from the kiss, knowing if it were to continue, it would not have stopped for a while. "Bub" Dixie whined at the loss of lips on her own, but still quickly replied. "Yes my love?"

"Let's go on a date." Since they started dating they've had many getaways, and says just to themselves, but they've never had an actual date, just the two of them. Noah, obviously being the hopeless romantic he is, wanted to change that.

"W- what?" Dixie, believe it or not, had never actually gone on a real date. All her past 'lovers' were not very into that stuff, meaning she could never experience it. "We've been dating for 2 months now, and we haven't gone a date. Come on It'll be fun. I'll set everything up."

Dixie appreciated all the effort Noah put in their relationship. He never failed, not one day, to make her feel good. He constantly reminded her of her beauty, and didn't have any problem showing that on the internet either.

"I would love to go on a date with you" Dixie smiles once again. That's something she found herself doing a lot when she was with Noah. "Deal. I'll text you when you need to be ready, as for the rest, I'll handle everything" He placed a kiss on her forehead, gathering his things, and walking to the door.

"I'll see you in a bit baby. I love you!" He yelled as he was closing the door to her apartment. "Love you too!" Dixie was able to reply before the door shut completely.

Now it was time to get ready.

Hey guysss!! I'm backkk. This is a pretty short chapter, but expect more frequent updates. LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. ❤️
Word count: 581