Announcement (Chapter:29)

Dixies POV:
It's been a month since my love proposed to me, and everyday just seems to get better and better. When I used to think of finding the love, I thought that was just in fairytales, and that you can find that in the real world. That was of course until I met Noah. He changed my life.

Words cannot even describe how much I am in love with the us man. Before him, I just thought that love was pointless, at least for me. I had never had a decent experience. Noah opened up my world. He showed me how it feels to be loved with every single bone in his body.

As the days pass by, I only grow to love him more and more. I continued to discover the growing passion I have for him. I fall in love all over again every time I just look at him. He's the one for me. There's no one else for me other than him. I wouldn't allow it.

Social media is obviously a huge part of our lives. And we have taken our time to ourselves, but it is finally time to announce this to the world. Our fans have only been supportive of us, and they have showed us what true support feels like. Them knowing this, is very important to both Noah, and I.

Dixies tweet:
My love for Noah since we have started dating, has only seemed to grow. And I am extremely thankful that you all have been apart of our love journey. Noah has showed me something that I thought I would never get to experience. I love you @noahbeck, and I can't wait to say "I do".

Other replied tweets:
Doahismylife: AHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE THIS
person011: wow. They actually lasted.
Doahsworld12: OMG!! IM SO EXCITED. Invite me to your wedding plsss!

*******

Honestly, all that's left to say until our wedding day, is "I can't wait". I can't wait to marry you Noah Timothy Beck. I love you so fucking much, I can't even explain.

Hiii luvvsss!! I know this chapter is really short, and I wish that I would've had a little more for you guys since y'all have been waiting a really long time. But this was more of a filler for the last and final chapter. I will be updating my it hopefully next week. Since it is the last chapter, I need to make sure that I make it as perfect as possible. Thank you all for the patience, and stay stunned for the last chapter, because it's a big one! Also if you haven't already, go check out my new book "but with you" on Janes_writing , it would mean a lot <3 I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH❤️❤️
Word Count: 466