"I Do" (Chapter: 30)

*10 hours before the wedding*
Preparing for this wedding has been the most stressful experience for both Noah and Dixie. Wanting to make sure everything was perfect and planned out, wasn't as easy as it sounded. And today, finally, all the hard work and planning will finally be out to use. Because today is the day, that Dixie Damelio, becomes Dixie Beck.

Marriage was a huge deal to the both of them, and they wanted to make sure that everything that they did was right. And them still being influencers made things a lot harder. Because as much as they would have loved to, inviting all their fans was nearly impossible. But anyway, today isn't about fans, and it isn't about stress, or anything really, other than the best day of Dixie's and Noah's life.

Dixies POV: "Where's Addison?!" As I asked my mom where my maid of honor was, I slowly started to panic more and more. This day had to go perfect. I wouldn't allow anything other than perfection. "Dix, chill. I'm right here. One of the coordinators needed help with something." A huge wave of relief rushed over my body as I saw my maid of honor right in front of me.

"Ok ok. Sorry. I'm just stressed out." She hugged me as she calmed me down. "Today is not the day that you should be stressing. Your getting married!! Now go do your hair and makeup, I have everything else handled." As Addison rubbed my shoulder, I couldn't help but smile. See, this is why she's my best friend. I walked off and sat down in the makeup artists chair. Things were real now.

My wedding is happening. I am marrying the love of my life. The man that has not only showed me how to love other's, but also how to love myself. The only man that has been able to make me fall more and more in love by the minute. I am marrying the man of my dreams. Today. Isn't that crazy?

I always thought that love was something that was only pure when it was showed in fairytales. My experiences in it had only showed me than maybe I'm better off on my own. That maybe love just wasn't made for me. That was all of course until Noah came along. He made me believe in all of those things I didn't believe in. And not only did he make me believe, he allowed me to feel it. To feel true love at its finest.

I look back at when we first started hanging out, and I thing about how different I was. I was so held back, scared that if I allowed myself to fall, I would only get hurt. I am so incredibly proud of myself for finally letting go, and listening to my heart. Because it brought me to where I am today, right at this moment.

I'm getting married god damn it. That statement speaks for itself. Who would have ever thought that me, a girl who believed that love was just a pathetic lie, would end up falling so deeply, that she can't even believe why she would ever think that. But that may just be because I found my soulmate. Who knows if I would ever have a connection like I have with Noah, with anyone else. And Honestly, I don't want to find out.

Noah's POV: "Do I look good?" Having my dad come to L.A on my wedding day was everything I ever wanted. He's a very busy man, and never has any free time. Him clearing up his schedule for my big day was everything and more. When I was little my dad always told me that the day get married, he would become the happiest man on earth. So not only am I going to be marrying the love of my life, I'm gonna make my dad proud. And that's something that I've been wanting to do since I was little.

"You've never looked better son." Tears were building up in both of out eyes. This day was going to change my life. I was finally going to commit to my love for the rest of our lives. This is all I could have ever asked for. Since I was little, my dreams were to find someone who i loved more than myself. A person that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. My sisters got their boyfriends pretty young, and it always made me jealous when my relationships didn't last like theirs did.