About time (Chapter:21)

It was already Sunday and their weekend was coming to an end. They had done multiple activities, and made multiple new memories. They were also encountered by a few paparazzi, but since Curtis was there it wasn't as awkward as it typically is when it's just the two of them.

Noah and Dixie had done what seems a great job not being to PDA in front of Curtis. Although there were a few times when they were caught kissing or cuddling. They tried not making him feel like a third wheel but even Curtis really didn't care. He had fun making fun of them, and deep down, he thought they were cute. Of course he would never say that out loud though.

Noah had agreed to let Curtis drive the way back since he's been driving them around every where. Also Curtis told him countless times that Noah sucked at driving.

Curtis and Dixie had very similar humor. Not many people understand them and took thing the wrong way, luckily, Noah wasn't one of those people.

He understood what they meant when they said certain things. And he also knew how to re word things that didn't make much sense. He just understood them in general, which is something not a lot of people could do.

Throughout the drive, half way through, Noah moved to the backseat with Dixie. She felt lonely and wanted company, and lucky Noah knew how to provide that.

Noah wanted to keep things as normal as possible, until of course, Dixie lifted herself up and placed herself on his lap. She was faced towards him, and dug her face into his chest, which was bare because he didn't put on a shirt this morning.

Noah reacted pretty quickly and wrapped his arm around her. One going down to her lower back, and the other higher. He have her a quick head kiss, because he knew how much she loved them, and proceeded comforting her the whole ride back.

His legs were starting to fell numb, and he knew he was going to have trouble walking later, but she was just too precious to let her move. She was comfortable, and she appreciated how Curtis didn't say anything about this random act.

She wanted to be able to be comfortable with Noah, even when there were other people with them.

39 minutes before they were back in la they stopped at a gas station. While Noah and Curtis went Inside to get a few snacks and Dixie a hot pickle Dixie took things into her own hands and finally did something she had been avoiding for a few months.

Announcing her and Griffin broke up

She had taken as much time as she needed to get this situated. But now she has a amazing, and loving boyfriend which she happily in love with. She wants to tell the world that she's over with that backstabber and she wanted to be able to show of Noah. She loves him, and it was about time she showed the world.

So she tweeted out announcing her and Griffin broke up.

Dixies tweet: hey guys❤️ so I have taken a lot of time to myself to be in a better mental health state. And I'm finally at a good enough place to say that me and Griffin are no longer together. I will not call him out, not bash on him, I just want to simply say things are over, and have been over for a while now. I hope you guys understand, and I'm extremely sorry for those who looked up to the both of us.

Responses:
Grixiefan101- she probably cheated too🙄
Dixies_a-queen- she honestly deserved better anyways 🤧🤧
Dixiesidol- ugh finallyyy.. I ship doah 🚢Noahneckbeck^- @dixiesidol I KNOW RIGHTTT !! SHIPPPP!!!

*load more comments*

It didn't take long for the tweet to be on TikTok room and pretty much every person knew about it. She felt proud of herself though. She had finally done something she's been needing to do for a while now and it felt good. It also felt like a huge weight lifted for her shoulders when it came to her relationship with Noah.

Noah soon saw the tweet and decided to screw the snacks and go kiss his girlfriend. He left it up to Curtis to get what they like. He spirited out of the gas station to find Dixie, happily sitting in the car waiting. Before thinking any longer he opened the car door brought Dixie out of the car carefully and embraced her in a huge hug, lifting her off her feet.

He attached his lips to hers, which by the way fit perfectly, and enjoyed her, all to himself. He knew she was hers but now knowing that everyone knows she doesn't belong to Griffin just makes him feel sooo much better.

Before Curtis came outside they both had decided that now was the perfect time to announce their relationship. Noah was willing to wait more but Dixie was eager to let the world now she was taken my the gorgeous, and hot man that she calls her boyfriend.

So they tweeted out and Noah made an Instagram post.

Insta post:

With my love 🤍🤍 beautiful right?

*comments*
Doah shipper- YESS FINALLYLYYY!!!
Grixie- not even gonna lie, they are cute.....

*View rest of the comments*

Noah's tweet : Hey guys, so as many of you guys know me and Dixie have been hanging out for a while now and we've gotten super close. I have loved her since the night I met her and I'm so happy to finally announce that she's mine. Dixie such a special girl to me and she really has made a huge impact in my life. We have been waiting for this moment a while and we're both so glad we can do and go into a new chapter. We love you guyss all so so much❤️❤️

Dixies tweet: Now that I have officially announced that me and Griffin are broken up I can finally announce that I have moved on. As many of you guys have guessed, me and Noah are dating and we have been for while now. I did move on fast, but I also moved on to a guy who treats me how I deserved to be treated. I love Noah with my whole heart and I hope you guys are excited to grow with us. We love you guys 🤍

They did it......

Heyyyy guysss! So I know I haven't been updating as much as I usually do and I promise I will get back to that soon. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have been waiting on writing this chapter for a while and I'm glad I was family able to do it. Also thank you so much for 5k reads, I truly do love all you guys for getting me here. Love you guyssd❤️❤️
Word count: 1156