Sway (Chapter.15)

*fast forward 2 weeks*

The last 2 weeks for both Dixie and Noah have been very fun and filled with happiness, yet very stressful. Their relationship was going perfectly. They spent all the time they could with each other, and they haven't had disagreements since that night. Paparazzi has been very annoying though. They can't go anywhere because when they do they get caught. They've been saying they were "a couple of besties", but that's not gonna be believable for much longer.

Noah has gotten much closer to the boys and has been getting to know L.A. a lot more. He's also blowing up a lot on TikTok. He was at 2 million when he came and now he's at 10. He was growing fast. He's been getting noticed by paparazzi way more, and he's had a few people come up to him to take pictures when they see him in public. But this just makes it harder to lie. Every time that paparazzi sees him they ask about Dixie, and his comment section, it's also filled with questions about Dixie.

Dixies situation on social media right now was the completed opposite from Noah's. She has been getting a lot of hate, and she's been getting body shamed. When she's with Noah she generally doesn't think about it, but there are still bad days when she just breaks down and starts crying. She doesn't post very often so she doesn't get many comments but paparazzi has really gotten out of hand. She'll go outside just to get groceries and she'll she paparazzi outside of her apartment complex. She handles the situation pretty well, but she also feels bad for lying. Hopefully that can stop soon.

They both wanted to tell social media. They had been dating for almost a month and they wish that people knew. But they also knew the hate they would get for it. Dixie still hadn't announced that her and Griffin broke up, even though she unfollowed him and deleted all her posts with him. They also knew that she would get hated on a be called a "hoe" for moving on to fast. But not only will a Dixie get hate, so will Noah. He would get hated in breaking "bro code", even though they were never actually friends, since the situation with Dixie also happened the first night they met.

Tonight sway was having a party, nothing big but they wanted to do something for Bryce since it was his birthday. Dixie hasn't been to sway since that night, and she wasn't planning on visiting anytime soon. Gong to sway was hard for her, especially when she she's Griffins old room. He may not live there anymore but the memories will be brought back, all those terrible memories. But the problem was that she was invited. She was really close to Bryce, so not coming would make her feel terrible. She also knows that Noah wouldn't come either if she said no and she wanted him to go, so it was decided, she was going to sway again.

Noah's POV: I knew how Dixie felt about going to sway. But is it bad I want her to go?? I know that it's going to be hard for her, it's has to be. But at the same time, I live there, and I don't want to leave every time I want to see my girlfriend. I want to be able to hang out with her, and not have to worry about how she's feeling. Her going to sway would help her get over some of the problems, it would be hard, but it would help.

Dixie's POV: I know Noah wants me to go, he says he doesn't but I know he just doesn't want to make me feel uncomfortable and like I'm being controlled. I do think it's a good idea though. I know it's going to be really hard, especially seeing the pool and griffins room, but I have to do this not only for me, but for Noah too. He has done so much for me, and no matter how tired he is he'll come and see me. He shouldn't have to do that. I should be able to go over there and see him. That's why I'm going, there's more to sway than Griffin, way more, and I need to focus on that.

Bryce told them to come at 6 p.m. He was very understanding. He knew what happened that night and he didn't want to feel like he was forcing Dixie to come so he made it very clear that she doesn't have to stay long since he knew she didn't change her mind when she decided on something.