003 | The Jimmy Jab Games

"Say, won't you stay forever, stay
If you stay forever, hey
We can stay forever young"

"Say, won't you stay forever, stayIf you stay forever, heyWe can stay forever young"

_________________________

"Ugh, motorcade duty. So boring. I'd rather sit around and listen to you talk about the right way to make paella or listen to Gabby complaining about the last episode of some tv show she's watching.", said Jake while complaining. "Hey! My tv shows are awesome okay?", defended Gabriella herself while getting something to eat. "Sorry Gabs", apologized Jake and turned to Charles. "There's no than one right way to make paella, Jake.", said Charles. "There are ten right ways!", said the younger girl and fist bumped Charles. "You got classic Valencian, modern--" "No, wait, stop. I changed my mind. I've made a horrible mistake.", interrupted Jake Charles. Rosa then walked in and walked over to the fridge to get something to eat.

"Hey, Rosa, just who I was looking for. Quick question, can I have your friend Katie's number? I wanna ask her out.", asked Jake straight away. Gabriella just looked weird at him. "Rosa has friends?", she joked making Rosa to give her a glare. "No, I don't mix personal and professional. You're never getting her number.", said Rosa to Jake. "Never as in "we're never gonna have a black president" never? Cause that happened.", joked Jake. "A real never. Like if you ever ask me about this again, you're never gonna be able to eat without a straw.", warned him Rosa and walked away with Gabriella behind her. "Don't worry Rosa, he wanted my older cousins number too.", said Gabriella to Rosa. "What did you say?", asked the woman interested. "I didn't knew I was supposed to say something so I just walked away." "Really?", she asked. "No, I punched him.", said Gabriella and laughed. Rosa looked at the girl before pulling her into a sight hug. "That's right dum dum!", she said and smiled lightly. "I had a good teacher!"

●●●

Eliza Crown, Charlie Fletcher and Gabriella Peréz walked into the briefing room as the meeting was about to begin. "What are they doing here?", asked Terry. "We wanted to do our school project while you're all gone.", explained Gabriella. "Where's your loverboy?", asked Rosa. "He's in another group sadly. I wanted some Gabriella x Troy content!", said Eliza disappointed. Gabriella just punched her arm making her wince. "I wanted too Liz.", whispered Charlie to Eliza so that Gabriella couldn't hear them.

Charlie and Eliza always made fun of Gabriella and Troy because of their names and High School Musical. But they also secretly shipped them together and made it too obvious so their friends could know.

"I'm not going to ask. Just take a seat somewhere.", said Terry. Holt walked in and began to talk. "Listen up. There's been an issue with the motorcade. The Serbian president is delayed in Washington, and we can't start locking down intersections until he takes off.", explained Holt. "Apparently he's on an important call with the Albanian president.", said Terry. "Is that Bujar Nishani or is it still Bamir Topi?", asked Amy curious. "Oh, Ames, let me check. Hmm, it just says no one likes you.", joked Gina from besides Eliza making the younger girl chuckle. She already liked her. "There's a three-hour delay minimum. Captain Holt and I will have to leave for a meeting at One Police Plaza. You should all stay prepped and ready.", finished Terry. "Dismissed!"