006 | Jake and Sophia

"Watch, I do it with ease
You just gotta believe"

"Watch, I do it with easeYou just gotta believe"

________________________

Gabriella Peréz walked inside her classroom to take her math test she studied for 3 days ago with Amy. Let's just say it was frustrating for both and the whole precinct. Gabriella just doesn't have it with math and probably never will.

■■■

"You have to know it!", yelled Amy in frustration. "I will never get it!", cried the girl out. "I hate math and I hate school!", she screamed. Amy let out a big sighed. She offered to tutor Gabriella for her big test and she agreed but Amy didn't thought how frustrating that would be for both. "They're still frustrated?", asked Jake as he approached Rosa's desk who was laughing. "Yes and it's totally funny!", she said out of breath. "Poor Gabriella. I understand why she's crying.", said Jake understanding.

●●●

"You ready for the test Gabs?", asked Troy and took the desk besides her. "I think so. Amy helped me to study.", she said. "Well I hope she helped you.", said Charlie as he walked inside with Eliza. "Haha very funny.", said Gabriella fake laughing. "Okay class please take your seat and let's write the test.", said their teacher as he walked inside. "Good luck!", the kids whispered to each other. The teacher handed out the tests. Gabriella looked at it and knew right away what to do. She had a good feeling about it and couldn't wait to tell Amy after school.

●●●

School was finally done for today due to lack of teachers so they decided to let the students go earlier home. "You still going to the precinct?", asked Eliza as she walked besides Gabriella, the boys were going to get something to eat so the girls decided to walk alone. "Yeah, I have to tell Amy about it and to apologize to her.", said Gabriella. "Okay, see ya later?" "Sure, just come after you're done with lunch!", said Gabriella and watched her best friend going away.

She decided to get a soup for her lunch and went to buy some. After Gabriella bought her soup, she made her way to the precinct. Something she loved about it was walking through the busy streets of New York. There you could meet some new people and maybe help around sometimes. But you could easily spot a crime and report it while watching the police coming. As Gabriella continued to walk, she heard a car honking. The girl turned around only to see someone familiar. "Gabby, need a ride?", asked one of her colleagues Joey. "Yes please!", she said and got inside the car, only to be greeted by a criminal.

"Thief?", she asked eyeing the man. "Yes. Found him stealing some groceries.", explained Joye. "What's your name stranger?", asked Gabriella while turning her attention to the thief. "Robert. You?", asked Robert. "Gabby.", she answered and shook hands with him. That's something Gabriella always did. She didn't really saw the criminal's as dangerous but more as misunderstood souls who just needed someone to talk to. And that someone was indeed Gabriella Peréz. "End station. The Ninety Ninth precinct!", announced Joye making Gabriella laugh. "Thanks Jo!", she said and gave him a fist bump.