013 | Payback

"I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)"

"I'll be there for you('Cause you're there for me too)"

______________________

Gabriella was sitting besides Charles Boyle. She was reading her new favorite book while he put down a slice of some cake. "Hey, Boyle, Gabby. I need a good recommendation for a good restaurant. It's Marcus' birthday and I want to do something...nice.", said Rosa as she came towards Boyle's desk. Gabriella marked the page she was on and turned her attention to Rosa. "Do you want like, classic, romantic?", asked the younger girl and put her head in her hands interested in the conversation. "Or gastro-senuous?", finished Charles. "Ugh never mind.", said Rosa disgusted. "Do you always have to be so gross Charles?", asked Gabriella the older man. "Don't be so mean!", he said offended. "Sorry.", she mumbled. "I know those categories.", said Jake and stopped by Boyle's desk. "You guys are talking about dates. Here's what you do: invite him over, order some fancy take out, throw it in a pot and act like you cooked it. I got the idea from Yahoo! Answers." "Dude, I'm not gonna buy a pot. We're not married.", said Rosa stern. "But you could get tho.", said Gabriella making the three adults to look at her weird. "What? They could if they wanted!", she said defending herself.

"Mm-kay, you know what time it is? Because my hoodie does.", said Gina and turned around for everyone to see her "Time for Gina's opinion" hoodie. "I have either two or four words for you. Drag queen. Dim sum.", suggested Gina. "You're talking about this Friday night? Everything's gonna be booked. We're only 72 hours out and we're still in the brainstorming phase? You gotta postpone." "You can't postpone a birthday, Amy.", said Gabriella who now stood next to Jake. "But if you can't get a reservation you can always go home and shampoo his hair." "Please stop always recommending that Charles.", said Gabriella to Charles disgusted. "Well, it's always romantic." "No it's not!", said Gabriella and crossed her arms.

"You can go to the top of the Empire State Building,  that's very romantic.", suggested a perp. "Great idea! That's where my dad proposed to my mom.", said Gabriella happy. "Hm. Maybe I will.", said Rosa overthinking. "You can pee on the whole city from up there.", said the perp ruining it. Rosa put her hand in front of Gabriella's eyes not wanting her to see what the perp was doing. "Another memory of my parents. Ruined. I can tick that now out, thanks a lot!"

●●●

"Take it. Take it. Oh come on!", said Jake frustrated. "This stupid machine won't take my dollar." "That's half a dollar taped to a pizza coupon.", said Gabriella while taking a bite from her sandwich and pointed at the thing in Jake's hand. "It's good for a cheesy bread worth $2.50. You would've made money on this deal, machine.", yelled Jake at the machine. "Hey Sarge, can I borrow a dollar?" "No. No more loans. You already owe me way too much. The "Bank of Terry" is closed.", said Terry slightly angry. "What are you, sailing away on a tugboat?", asked Gabriella confused. "Man, I love tugboats.", said Charles to Hitchcock. "It's not a tugboat. I'm locking the vault.", said Terry frustrated.