027 | The Oolong Slayer

"Why, are you asking me why?
My days and nights are filled with disappointment"

"Why, are you asking me why?My days and nights are filled with disappointment"

______________________

"All right, ladies, I don't get a lot of time here, so what you say we make like Boyle's mom and you debrief me?", asked the Vulture as he came into the briefing room. Gabriella rolled her eyes while finishing her art project. She had to send it directly after the briefing was over. "Didn't happen, and I should know. She tells me everything." "Are you guys besties in some way?", asked the younger girl, not looking up from her paper. "Yes!", said Charles with a wide smile. "Cute." "Yeah, not everything, Chucky.", as the Vulture said that, held Rosa Gabriella's ears shut. The girl didn't protest this time. "She took off my undies. Hey, Peralta. What is that?" "This?", asked Jake, pointing to his case files. "Yeah." "Oh, nothing. Just...open-and-shut case.", answered Jake awkwardly. "Well, it looks like a pretty fat file for a dunker. What is it?", asked Pembroke interested.

"Just...some old lady has a missing...torso that we can't find." "Put it in the major crimes pile.", ordered Pembroke and pointed towards the cases. "We already gave them all of our felonies.", mentioned Gabriella while finishing off her drawing. She put the pencil down and showed it to Rosa who smiled towards the masterpiece. Okay, it wasn't a masterpiece. Gabriella's drawing skills suck! "It's because I got a bet going with the captain of the A4 to see whose squad can solve the most cases. Winner chooses a tattoo for the loser, guess what I'm getting him." "Just lost a bet?", suggested Gabriella and shrugged with her shoulders. "Calvin peeing on the Talisman Devil?", followed Jake with his guessing. "No, it's supposed to be a bad tattoo. You're really stupid in the morning, aren't you?", said Pembroke and made Gabriella's blood to boil. "Du bist so ein Dummkopf!", she said in German. (You're such a fool!). "I don't speak Dutch.", said Pembroke, leaning towards her. The girl did the same and stared into his eyes. "It was German you monkey!", she whispered the last part under her breath. Terry saw the tension and stepped in before Gabriella started a fight. "Captain, we all want you to win that bet, but do you think maybe we could keep a few real cases?" "I'm gonna keep it simple for you, so that even chipmunk here can understand it. We only solve misdemeanors, wieners. Say it.", ordered the Vulture as he stood back at the podium. "We only solve misdemeanors...wieners.", repeated everyone after him with disinterest and disgust. "Congratulations. You just called yourselves wieners. Dismissed.", yelled the guy and walked out. "Oh I'm gonna show you a wiener!", whispered Gabriella and stood up. Jake and Rosa looked at each other. At first they had no clue but then Amy shrieked. She was about to beat him up! "Gabriella!"

●●●

Gabriella was sitting besides Jake making some paper planes. She was extremely bored because of no good cases. School started only 2 weeks ago and the freshly 16 year old was already full on stressed about assignments. Her Birthday wasn't big or anything. In fact, it was a small get together with her friends and the squad at Shaw's. Organized by Amy Santiago herself of course.