025 | The Funeral

"Yeah, you were more than just a dream
You were out of my league"

"Yeah, you were more than just a dreamYou were out of my league"

__________________________

Gabriella sat besides Rosa at the briefing room. It was no secret that she felt tired and exhausted. School and work are very stressful and consume a lot of time. "Okay squad, the funeral's at 3.00, followed by a reception at Shaw's Bar. I want you all on your best behavior." "Yeah and all eyes are gonna be on us because Frick and Frack here killed Captain Dozerman.", interrupted the Vulture Terry's speech while pointing towards Amy and Jake. "Hey, we accidentally startled a man with a genetic heart condition." "If you really think about it his parents killed him.", defended Gabriella her friends and looked at the Vulture. "All right, whatever chipmunk. Look, there's a horse race going off in Dubai. I got serious money on it. Dismissed.", shouted Pembroke and walked out.

Everyone stood up and only the inner circle stayed behind. Jake walked over to the door, watching if the new captain was far. As soon as he was sure, he closed the door and turned to his friends. "He is the worst captain we've ever had. He drew boobies on my bulletproof west.", complained Jake. "He stared at me for 90 seconds while he ate an entire peach.", said Rosa with a disgusted look on her face. "He called me chipmunk five times in a row and ripped my homework apart. It took me the whole weekend for it!", yelled Gabriella and crossed her arms. "He heard that I speak Spanish and he made me fire his housekeeper. She was Polish.", said Amy with an angry look. "At least he doesn't practice his crane kicks with you.", complained Charles. "I didn't move."

"Listen guys. Jake and I were talking last night." "Pillow talk alert! Set the scene. Spooning or face-to-face?", asked Boyle, interrupting Amy. "Charles.", warned him Gabriella. "Spooning.", whispered the older man and celebrated quietly. "Anyway, we came up with a plan. Jake is going to befriend the Vulture so he lays off of us.", said Amy with an regretting look on her face. Everyone made disgusted expressions. "It's true. I'm gonna go bro down with him. If everything goes according to plan, we should be beer pong doubles partners by the end of the week.", said Jake and watched his colleagues' face expressions. "Now somebody get me a puka shell necklace. I'm going full on douche." "On it!", said Gabriella and typed around in her phone. "Thanks sis!", said Jake with a bright smile. "No problem bro!"

●●●

Gabriella stood besides Rosa while drinking her hot chocolate. She wore full on black today and got the chance to wear one of Rosa's leather jackets. Even tho Gabriella hated funerals, she loved dressing up! "Hey, G-spot!", said Charles as Gina walked in. "Rosa, Charles, Gabby bear, oh, I missed you guys so much.", said Gina happy and almost got knocked out by a big Gabriella Peréz hug. "Holt is waiting for you." "Thanks Gin! See you guys later!", mentioned Gabriella and walked out of the break room with her hot chocolate in hand.