005 | The Mole

"And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust"

"And another one gone and another one goneAnother one bites the dust"

_________________________

"Extreme!", said Jake as he walked inside the bullpen. "Oh, you guys are probably curious about this. It's no biggie", he said and pointed towards a helmet. "Not really.", said Gabriella. "Gabby you're being rude. My car's in the shop, so I rode in on Rosa's motorcycle. I guess you could say I'm a gear head now.", as Jake said that Rosa walked in and took the helmet out of his hands handing it to Gabriella. "He held on to me so tight, it was like a two-mile heimlich.", she said smiling. "Those things have no walls on them.", he yelled to her.

"I've been riding on a motorcycle since I was a toddler, it's not that scary.", said Gabriella to Jake. "For you maybe!", he said making a grimace leaving her to do the same. "Captain, why are you sitting at my desk?", Jake asked approaching his desk. "Lieutenant Miller from internal affairs is here. He's taken over uncle Rey's office.", said Gabriella annoyed.

"Apparently, someone has been leaking classified information to a criminal syndicate. The entire squad is under investigation.", explained Holt. "That's crazy. No one here's a mole.", said Jake unbelievably. "How can you be so sure?", asked Holt. "Because I know these guys. I know everything about them including Gabriella's favorite movie.", he said making the girl gasp. "And what's her favorite movie?", asked Holt. "Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses!", he said sure looking at the girl. "Every barbie movie is my guilty pleasure and Annabelle is forcing me to watch them with her.", explained Gabriella embarrassed. "Well, you're a poor police officer if you don't think people can't surprise you.", said Holt.

"Not these people. Here, watch this. I know what everyone's gonna do tonight. It's Thursday, so Gina's gonna leave early to rehearse with her new dance group, Dancy Reagen. There the first ladies of movement. Amy's gonna be going over her weekly budget. Charles will be attending a "pizza for one" cooking class", explained Jake. "Tonight's menu: Pepper-Alone-I.", said Charles. "Gabriella's going to finish her homework she didn't want to do. And if I pick up Gabriella and leap her to Terry, he will certainly catch her in his arms.", he said and picked up Gabriella bridal style.

"Coming in!", he shouted and threw the girl to Terry. "No! I'm holding coffee!", he shouted back but still catched the girl leaving his mug to fall down. "Hi Terry!", said the girl and smiled. "Hey Gabby.", said Terry and smiled back. "Thanks for catching, could you please put me down so I could chase Jake?", she asked sweetly. "But of course!", he said. "Oh no!", said Jake and began to run while Gabriella was chasing him. "You're a dead man Peralta!"

●●●

Gabriella was in the briefing room together with Terry and Rosa. "Detective Diaz. Can you give me even a shred of good news about your drug Task Force?", asked Holt while walking in. "The good news is I can be a brief about it.", said Rosa. "We have nothing.", said Gabriella honest. "Sorry. I had to talk to my twins into getting their hair done. There are some promises involving lollipops I do not intend to keep.", explained Terry. "The Task Force has made some busts. But we still haven't found any high-level dealers. Or major drug stashes.", stated Rosa. "But we will soon.", said Gabriella smiling. "Is that a promise? Or just another lollipop that no one's ever gonna lick? Wuntch is waiting for this Task Force to fail. I need tangible results.", said Holt making Gabriella drop her smile.