010 | The Pontiac Bandit Returns

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go"

"It's beginning to look a lot like ChristmasEverywhere you go"

__________________________

Gabriella and Eliza were Christmas shopping just like every year. They always enjoyed buying presents and surprise their friends and family. It was their tradition together with baking cookies for everyone they knew in New York. "You did spend a lot of money on gifts and food Liz.", said Gabriella laughing as she looked at her best friend's shopping bags. "You know what people say: always be prepared for everything!", answered Eliza pointing to the sky. "So if somebody doesn't like their gift you bought them a second one?" "Exactly Gabby.", said Eliza and applauded to her friend for getting her idea. "Smart.", said Gabriella enthusiastic and punched Eliza's arm making her groan.

Eliza then made herself ready to punch Gabriella back, as the brunette girl threw her hands in front of her for defense. "Please don't hurt me!", she begged jokingly. Eliza just laughed at her friend's actions.

Gabriella always did those things. Whenever her best friend did or said something smart, she punched her arm. But whenever Eliza wanted to punch her arm, Gabriella always protected herself. That was because Eliza's punches were just a little too hard for Gabriella's liking. But that was one of many building blocks of their friendship.

"Are we walking to the precinct?", asked Eliza. "Yes, it's just a few blocks away.", said Gabriella when she suddenly bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going!", she said angrily and turned around only to face no other than Jake Peralta who was in a hurry. "Sorry Gabby, but I gotta go!", he said and pushed the girl aside. "See you later Jakey!", shouted Eliza after him and chuckled. "Il y a sympa.", she said in French. "Ugh! Stop with that language. I can't hear it anymore.", whined Gabriella while holding her ears shut. Eliza just laughed and threw an arm around her best friend and walked together with her to the Ninety Ninth precinct.

●●●

"Attention, everyone.", said Holt as he walked outside his office. Gabriella and Eliza were making some Christmas cards for the boys and the detectives at the precinct. "Look. Do you like it?", asked Eliza as she showed her best friend the card. Gabriella looked at it and smiled. "Love it! How about mine?", she asked. "Loving it too!", said Eliza and smiled at her friend. "Holidays of many cultures approach. This truly is a joyful time. Join me for a festive winter party at Shaw's bar this Friday, 7:00 till 9:00. Any questions?", said Holt grabbing the younger girls' attention. Scully then raised his hand. "A.m or p.m?", he asked. "Gonna let you figure that one out.", answered Eliza smirking. "I'd like to reiterate my gift policy: none allowed. Enjoy this merry season.", said Holt.

"He has such a beautiful holiday spirit.", said Gabriella sarcastic. "I know right! So beautiful.", said Eliza and laughed. Suddenly Jake walked inside the bullpen. "Good people of the nine-nine, and Eliza, I present to you the seventh wonder of the world, Doug Judy aka the Pontiac Bandit, foiled at last!", said Jake making everyone to cheer. Eliza shared a look with Gabriella and both stood up walking over to Doug Judy. "Wow, you guys, thank you very much.", said Doug Judy smiling. "All right, that's enough, Judy. This is my moment. You're not to enjoy it.", said Jake serious. Eliza than put an arm around Jake's shoulders and got on her tippy toes to be somehow the same height as him. "Come on Jake. He can't help it. He's just so proud of you." "Yeah, where did you left your holiday spirit?", asked Gabriella as she appeared next to Judy. "You're like a son to me. A white, crispy son.", said Judy. "How would that even work?", asked Eliza confused and looked at Gabriella. "Yeah, is he adopted?", she asked. "No, his mother's just really pale. Almost invisible.", explained Doug Judy.