Chapter 5: Jobs

First it was The Sloppers. You watched as Chuck talked your ear off about extra things that didn't really matter. You did not want anything to do with the job, so you didn't bother to listen. Next was The Slicers, Winston showed you what he did everyday, and you just about puked. You couldn't imagine killing a poor innocent animal, although they did taste good. You automatically checked that off your list and zoned out for the rest of the explanation. It seemed your mind would always travel to the same thing, Newt. For some reason you could not keep your mind off him. Something about him felt oddly familiar, like there was some sort of connection; although you were probably just imagining it. You weren't even sure what the next jobs were, all you knew was that you were uninterested. The only ones you considered was a Runner; which Minho explained was impossible, but you were determined to find out more anyway. A cook, you thought it would be pretty easy, plus Frypan could really use some help, and a Medjack; you thought helping people could be nice. It's better to feel useful than useless. The last job explanation was The Track Hoes, you happened to accidentally stumble upon Newt while looking for Zart.
"Oh hey Greenie! Zart is really busy today, so I'll inform you on this bloody job."
"Uh, okay." You muttered nervously.

-------
Check out my other fanfiction Don't Leave Me.💁🏻❤️
Not sure if I should continue this or not ? Let me know..I'm probably gonna just make it really short bc yah. I don't want to leave people hanging off a "book" because literally
I never finish anyth