Chapter 12: Insignifigant

Trigger warning.

----

I woke up in the medjack hut with Jeff's head floating above mine.

"Hey! You're awake!" He exclaimed

I nodded. "What happened? Who found me?"

"Newt did. No idea what happened, we're guessing you fell out of a tree. Are you feeling okay?"

I nodded. "How many days have I been out?"

"A few."

"Where's Newt?" I can't believe I was asking that. He hates me now and honestly if he really cared he would be here.

"I think he's at dinner, it's around that time. You should get something to eat, it'll probably do you good."

I nodded.

I walked toward the lunch area, and good thing I was wearing a hoodie or else people wouldn't noticed my mauled arm.

"Hey there! Where've you been?" Thomas asked ruffling my hair.

I shrugged.

Of course he didn't notice I passed for a few days. I'm sure nobody did.

"I've missed you, do you have any idea why you passed out?"

I guess he did notice, I shrugged again. I sat down next to him at the lunch table, but kept to myself.

"Do you want anything?" Thomas asked, offering his plate of food to me but I shook my head.

"I'm good, I think I'm going to head to bed though, Jeff said I needed to rest." My voice trailed off.

He nodded, grabbing my arm before I walked off, I flinched. I could feel his fingers seep into the cuts that I made.

"You know you can talk to me right? Newt and Minho too." He told me, a sincere worried look on his face. "We really care about you."

"Oh please," I snorted, "Don't worry about me, I'm okay, I promise." I lied and walked off.

Him? Worry about me? Shuck no. Minho and Newt? Care about me? No! He's only being nice to hide the fact that he hates me, he's trying to make it seem like nobody hates me when in reality everyone does. If Minho really cared for me he wouldn't give me dirty looks all the time, and if Newt really cared about me, HE WOULDN'T IGNORE ME!

My life is just a fragile piece of glass that I'm just ready to throw on the concrete. I give up on the glade, I give up on escaping, I give up on myself. Tears streamed down my face and I ran to my room, crashing onto my bed.

It pierced my heart that nobody actually cared about me, nobody really wants me around. I'm just like that flower weed that nobody notices.

I'm an insignificant piece to this world nobody needs me.

I found a razor.

I cut myself again.

---------
HHEY HEY YOU!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU ARE NOT INSIGNIFICANT YOU ARE AMAZING OKAY I LOVE YOU JUST FOR LIVING I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS TBH SO PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP AND PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER IM HERE FOR YOUUU❤️