Chapter 19: This is it

I walked along the the top of the maze, one slip, one jump, one step, that's all it takes to end my useless life, it's not like it matters anyway.

(Now listen here pretty noses, your life matters and you mean the world to me okay? I'm here for you guys)

"Maiva, what the bloody shuck are you doing up there?!" I heard that one and only British accent, Newt.

Tears streamed down my crimson colored cheeks as I screamed at him to leave me alone.

"I'm done with life, this is how I'm going to end it, I'm here now, so, might as well right?"

"No Maiva wait!" Newt started to climb the vines and once he got to the top he held my hand.

"If you jump, I jump." He half smiled, tears flooding his eyes.

"No Newt, you have a purpose, you're second in command! Everyone needs you here, whereas I'm just the replaceable greenie, you get one every month."

"You aren't replaceable."

I was about to let go when he pulled me into his arms. "I love you, never forget that okay?" Newt kissed my lips and I nodded.

Then we both shut our eyes and our feet departed from the grey, lifeless stone walls.
--

ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN?! ARE THEY GONNA LIVE? DIE? WILL ONE LIVE AND ONE DIE? THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK.
YOU ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AND WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN GOLD YOU ARE AN IRREPLACEABLE GIFT DON'T FORGET IT PRETTY NOSES KEEP IT IN YOUR SMART NOGGIN