Chapter 2: Something Different

~One Week Earlier~
It didn't even seem like your eyes were open. All that surrounded you was pitch black. "Am I dead?" you thought, trying to ignore the horrible loud noises you couldn't decode. You gripped onto the cold hard floor, trying to remain still and calm. "Is this a bad dream? Will this ever stop?" Thoughts ran through your mind like water rushing down a harsh stream. You tried to imagine yourself somewhere else, anywhere. It was impossible. Soon everything stopped, and it grew silent. You stumbled to your knees, trying to find a way out. Suddenly, the sun came bursting from up above. "Huh?" You mumbled shielding your eyes. You were looking up at multiple stares from different boys. Someone hopped in beside you. He had brown hair and a soothing voice. "It's another girl.." He said looking at the other boys. He tried to help you up, but you refused. "I've got it." You said sternly, slowly standing to your feet. Everyone was staring at you like you had just murdered someone. You gave them all a confused look. "What?" You asked, climbing out of the box, wondering why they were staring at you.

-------------------------------------------------

[I'm so sorry this chapter is so short and boring. I hate introductions, but hey, they have to be done, cause we'd be lost without them😂💜 thanks for reading😊]